Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 20 users online :: 6 registered, 1 hidden and 13 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: 222toHounslow, AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], nonplussed, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 656078
Total topics 19105
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

Quarter final

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Quarter final

Postby Russ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:25 pm

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:Going to look pretty embarrassing for Sarries when we issue a press release in the week of the game showing we have 3500 tickets for sale

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk


Or possibly more embarrassing for you when we don't?


Not sure why I would be embarrassed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28177
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Quarter final

Postby caledoniancelt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm

That's it! I'm leaving UAFC I've had enough of the vitriol the obscenities the rudeness and the lack of punctuation spelin and praper grammer! I'm off I wont be back unless we let Saracens host the game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

Bye for ever cheerio adieu au revoir auf vedderseine adios all the best tallyhoo old chaps
User avatar
caledoniancelt
Initiate
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: Quarter final

Postby Jackie Brown » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Russ wrote:Going to look pretty embarrassing for Sarries when we issue a press release in the week of the game showing we have 3500 tickets for sale

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk


Nothing embarrasses shameless Sarries.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10674
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Quarter final

Postby daveysemtex » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 pm

I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april
User avatar
daveysemtex
Novice
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: Quarter final

Postby Russ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:15 pm

daveysemtex wrote:I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april


Utter guff

sent from my crozier
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28177
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Quarter final

Postby Rooster » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm

If they can handle a bunch of psycho One Direction fans the same night as a rugby match they can handle Frampton having a punch up.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39807
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Quarter final

Postby big mervyn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Rooster wrote:If they can handle a bunch of psycho One Direction fans the same night as a rugby match they can handle Frampton having a punch up.

Peter Frampton Comes Alive - bit of a guilty pleasure :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10578
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Quarter final

Postby daveysemtex » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 pm

daveysemtex wrote:I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april


damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night
User avatar
daveysemtex
Novice
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: Quarter final

Postby Russ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Seats in yet?

sent from my crozier
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28177
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Quarter final

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm

daveysemtex wrote:
daveysemtex wrote:I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april


damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night

Well, you DID say it was on the 4th! :roll: snigger :D
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13044
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Quarter final

Postby daveysemtex » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm

apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th
User avatar
daveysemtex
Novice
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: Quarter final

Postby ColinM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:31 pm

:roll:
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Quarter final

Postby Windeos » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

daveysemtex wrote:damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night



daveysemtex wrote:apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th


Clearly your not an Ulster fan. First off, why would you be disappointed that the fight is on a Friday night and therefore not interfering in the Rugby at all?

It's a good thing is it not that the game is due to be a sell out of 18,000 fans at the brand spanking new Ravenhill??

Then you continue talking out of your crozier, talking about 50,000 going to Dublin?

Load of guff
User avatar
Windeos
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Re: Quarter final

Postby daveysemtex » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Windeos wrote:
daveysemtex wrote:damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night



daveysemtex wrote:apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th


Clearly your not an Ulster fan. First off, why would you be disappointed that the fight is on a Friday night and therefore not interfering in the Rugby at all?

It's a good thing is it not that the game is due to be a sell out of 18,000 fans at the brand spanking new Ravenhill??

Then you continue talking out of your crozier, talking about 50,000 going to Dublin?

Load of guff


id advise a wee £10 enterprise rtn to dublin for the 5th April, quids in lad
User avatar
daveysemtex
Novice
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: Quarter final

Postby Rooster » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Russ wrote:Seats in yet?

sent from my crozier

Next week according to UR but that all lies according to explosive man
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39807
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Raver's rumours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->