TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Gary »

Average of 13 games a season is outstandingly brilliant for an Ulster signing. :roll:
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gary wrote:Average of 13 games a season is outstandingly brilliant for an Ulster signing. :roll:
Especially with Lesleys selection policy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Got the right injury profile albeit shoulders and not knees... knows what a court looks like as well so should fit in well.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Got the right injury profile albeit shoulders and not knees... knows what a court looks like as well so should fit in well.
Was his court appearance not for threatening knackers who may or may not have "lifted" Bundi's laptop? Or has he other form?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any word of an injury joker for Marcell?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

YEP HERE HE IS
Attachments
BAND.png
BAND.png (84.43 KiB) Viewed 534 times
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

We're getting Christian Cullen!!!!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Gerald the Mole wrote:My Granny is a better 10 and she lost her left leg in the Belfast Blitz in 41.

Is that what we're calling rumn's street rugby 4-on-2 now?
It's the hope that kills you.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rum was one of the first to pioneer the Blitz defence ... or has he called it the Anderson Shelter.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Rum was one of the first to pioneer the Blitz defence ... or has he called it the Anderson Shelter.
Only way to shut down a 4 on 2 overlap was to call in the sniper up divis

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

When your defending a faster player it was always best to show him the outside line and use Mrs McCarbury's pointed metal railings as your best defender. Mind wingers in Rum's day quickly got into the habit of transferring the breeze block form the outside arm to the inside arm and leading with it to try and cripple the fullback ... much like Big Stu does these days.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:When your defending a faster player it was always best to show him the outside line and use Mrs McCarbury's pointed metal railings as your best defender. Mind wingers in Rum's day quickly got into the habit of transferring the breeze block form the outside arm to the inside arm and leading with it to try and cripple the fullback ... much like Big Stu does these days.
The Ben Teo
Nice

Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Amazing lack of viable rumours.
Lele is off, and we are down to Nelson or nothing .
Marell is done (again.
We have shown a willing to give the academy a run and with that (and I must say a not horrific performance from them) we barely thieved a win at home against a decimated Treviso.

There has to be at least one more brought in before February, or we may yet be fighting for European qualification

The loss of Paddy may have changed the results of Ulster for the next several years, unless the irfu man up and let us bring in a quality replacement. Someone joked above about Keatley, we should be so lucky for him or Madigan...
truthandjusticedotcom
Novice

Post by truthandjusticedotcom »

Eggs wrote:Amazing lack of viable rumours.
Lele is off, and we are down to Nelson or nothing .
Marell is done (again.
We have shown a willing to give the academy a run and with that (and I must say a not horrific performance from them) we barely thieved a win at home against a decimated Treviso.

There has to be at least one more brought in before February, or we may yet be fighting for European qualification

The loss of Paddy may have changed the results of Ulster for the next several years, unless the irfu man up and let us bring in a quality replacement. Someone joked above about Keatley, we should be so lucky for him or Madigan...
You think Paddy won't be back?
At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.