Douglas cards?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Douglas cards?

Post by Rooster »

Ball Boy wrote:As for those casting aspersions about the "fashion capital of Europe", we've got George at Asda now and I'm off to buy some baler-twine braces in the morning.
Thats the Ballyclare I recognise :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

I can see it all.

Wednesday am - Ballyclare. Range Rover with four wheeled cattle carrier behind stops. Out steps a man. Open neck shirt, cloth cap, baggy trousers, un-tied boots chewing on a piece of straw. No bloody wonder he needs new braces with the weight of the money he carries in his pockets methinks.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Ball Boy
Initiate

Post by Ball Boy »

Dammit. George at Asda don't take Douglas cards!
For the razor blade was German-made
But the sheet was Belfast Linen.
SAND
Novice

Post by SAND »

I suspect not - pretty dodgy gear in there and definately for the middle aged man. Would have thought a man of your taste and style would have much prefered something a bit more..well...sophisticated. That can be organised I know a wee shop you can pop along to that does take the Douglas card - great product and service and always a deal to be had for the supporters of UR.

Best regards,

Douglas.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

how about UAFC members? :roll:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Or spectators of Ulster rugby - either those who thread hop or those that don't?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

SAND wrote:always a deal to be had for the supporters of UR.

Best regards,

Douglas.

What deals can we expect? :)
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
SAND
Novice

Post by SAND »

Well the boys get their new suits, shirts and ties tomorrow all tailored to their individual requirements - the suits have the really nice touch of having their initials stitched into the lining below the internal breast pocket. Hand stitched and beautifully finished -they will look great, lets hope they look as good on the park!

All those who are on the HEC squad and management team get a suit, anyone care to guess how many outfits this equates to?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

SAND wrote:Well the boys get their new suits, shirts and ties tomorrow all tailored to their individual requirements - the suits have the really nice touch of having their initials stitched into the lining below the internal breast pocket. Hand stitched and beautifully finished -they will look great, lets hope they look as good on the park!
They playing in them on Saturday to have one up on Stade :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Illegitimi Non Carborundum