Where have posts gone?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

twiglet
Initiate

Where have posts gone?

Post by twiglet »

I put up a number of posts earlier today as well as a thread on this one.

They have gone. Does anyone know why ?

I know there has been problems with the site but deleting posts shouldn't be necessary.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Where have posts gone?

Post by Jackie Brown »

The the 'WTF is up with the forum' thread

Fermain, "Sorry all, I think we're nearly there with the website... but it had to be restored from a backup, and some posts and personal message got lost!! including Baggy's tome on what the FIRFU can do with their BOI stickers, and what the Col Logan can do with his stiff upper lip!

All I can do is apologise.

Hopefully the new server can handle all the traffic we throw at it, including any feminazi protests.

Live long and prosper!"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tough week for you ould hand but seems to have worked a treat with the new server. We appreciate your efforts and hope you get a nights sleep at last. By the way, Banks, eh? >EW

I had also posted this morning extolling your virtue, sadly also disappeared into the mists of time or the arsehole of the Universe, possibly both.

Sometimes life kicks you in the balls when least expected.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Thanks for getting forum up and running again - essential part of my life!! Have you ever contemplated adding a "donate here" button. I think you would get good support from any addicts.