Totally Inappropriate

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Totally Inappropriate

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
bazzaj wrote: Mocking a handicapped child to his face would be totally inappropriate.
Oh, I don't know. I can think of occasions when it was fine.
I thought HWM was a handicapped child

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I don't really want to prolong this thread but, for the record, and lest I forget, the one time I decided it would be Totally Inappropriate to do the Brennan flyers was the match at whicht we all remember the Spence family tragedy. And for the record I used to just spend £1 each year on a poppy, now I spend £2. Am I forgiven?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:
bazzaj wrote: Mocking a handicapped child to his face would be totally inappropriate.
Oh, I don't know. I can think of occasions when it was fine.
I thought HWM was a handicapped child

Mock him to his face
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the record, and Lest We Forget, this Sunday at the Stoop is DAY 3977.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the record, and Lest We Forget, this Sunday at the Stoop is DAY 3977.
Can you remember how many days it was since you pissèd over fellow fans, thought not.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kofi Annan wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the record, and Lest We Forget, this Sunday at the Stoop is DAY 3977.
Can you remember how many days it was since you pissèd over fellow fans, thought not.

5 years ago to the day this Thursday. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Waaa?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:Waaa?
Mike was on a balcony in Northampton.

Mike had been on the drink all day ...... but you knew that without being told.

Other Ulster fans were down below the balcony

Work it out ....

NOW we have something that befits the title of this thread! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Waaa?
Mike was on a balcony in Northampton.

Mike had been on the drink all day ...... but you knew that without being told.

Other Ulster fans were down below the balcony

Work it out ....

NOW we have something that befits the title of this thread! :roll:
Did he have a baby with him?

Is he a actually Hollywood Michael Jackson?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Saw some of these about on Saturday, bearing in mind Saturday was Remembrance Day, I know he is a knôb but this I think is a new low even for him.
image.jpeg
This kind of sums my problem with society.
Gerald puts this picture under the banner of TOTALLY inappropriate.
Its not, it's slightly inappropriate perhaps due to a lack of thought to be greeted with a mild tut or shake of the head at worst.
Not a full on admonishment on social media.

Mocking a handicapped child to his face would be totally inappropriate.
We have as a society lost our scale and perspectives concerning these matters.
I think we need to catch a grip and discriminate the difference between what is actually intended to offend or hurt and what simply a misread situation or lack of thought.

And while we're at in I hate the scrutiny from certain.people concerning remembrance day- poppy wearing.
I don't need a single day reminding me of our soldiers sacrifice for our freedom as I think about it all the time.
Sorry I missed this earlier. As always Jizzer, I have a question for you.

Your statement regarding a handicapped child strokes me as, you'll excuse the term, rather Rum. It appears to suggest that mocking a non-handicapped child to his/her face is totally fine. I hope you agree with me that it is far from fine.

As for your dislike of poppy nazis, you'll do me, my son, nobody died for these fu'ckers right to insist who wears what. I realised only yesterday that I have been wearing a poppy since before armistice day of 2016, I had forgotten I had attached one of the wee enamel pin type badges on my Ulster jacket. Can't think of any good reason to take it off mind you.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.
+1

Perhaps not often, but wouldn't be averse in an appropriate situation. It's not a general rule of mine to do so, but in the right context and with the right people who are known to me, it can be fun ...... for all concerned.

Of course I expect to be mocked in return.
I'm not arguing -
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Christian's mock babies with cancer by pretending there is a god and offering prayer.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im so hungover

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.
+1

Perhaps not often, but wouldn't be averse in an appropriate situation. It's not a general rule of mine to do so, but in the right context and with the right people who are known to me, it can be fun ...... for all concerned.

Of course I expect to be mocked in return.
I commend you both for your egalitarian response, long may your mockery amuse you and others if at all possible ................................and if any kid is offended, fu'ck'em, I hate kids.

Acccccccccccccccccch, I was going to leave it at that but I feel moved to expand. On Monday I was collecting a child - whom I don't hate - from school.

As I stood there waiting in misery, a hugely rotund little bitch of perhaps 7, came running out of the school, her ugly fat and ruddy face set in a scream of horrendous proportions, indeed Edvard Munch would have considered it ludicrous. Anyway, this harridan in the making continued her full-throated high pitched yeowl long after she had passed me. Little bitch was in great need of being mocked .............. or beaten with a baseball bat. I hate children.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.