Totally Inappropriate

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Totally Inappropriate

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.
+1

Perhaps not often, but wouldn't be averse in an appropriate situation. It's not a general rule of mine to do so, but in the right context and with the right people who are known to me, it can be fun ...... for all concerned.

Of course I expect to be mocked in return.
BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.
I commend you both for your egalitarian response, long may your mockery amuse you and others if at all possible ................................and if any kid is offended, fu'ck'em, I hate kids.
I believe it is my parental responsibility to mock my own children. If a stranger was to try to offend them, they'd take it as a sign of affection.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Christian's mock babies with cancer by pretending there is a god and offering prayer.

But Dave, you are wrong ........................... God saved Fit's leg and child in response to prayer. Our CEO could not have been clearer, God answered his prayers in the direst of circumstances, twice.

Now if it happened once you might have thought, ok, believe that if you wish, but twice? A lesser man than you would not mock his testimony.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Christian's mock babies with cancer by pretending there is a god and offering prayer.

But Dave, you are wrong ........................... God saved Fit's leg and child in response to prayer. Our CEO could not have been clearer, God answered his prayers in the direst of circumstances, twice.

Now if it happened once you might have thought, ok, believe that if you wish, but twice? A lesser man than you would not mock his testimony.
Fit must be special to god. Fcuk all those poor kuntz that god couldn't be fecked saving. Suppose them kuntz deserved it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:13 pm
BR wrote:While it is hardly Mike's fault that the phrase has become archaic and almost solely used in the context of military remembrance, he probably should cop on to the sensitivities at this time of year.
Do you really think the fool did not know what he was doing, it's like the silly flags he keeps arriving with supporting various causes in some silly political stance, I assume it's not the party's view, but maybe as they are anti flag, it his way of taking the pïss out of them.
Just on the theme of the current Japanese Imperial Flag being flown inside the ground.. can I ask what is the apparent connection with Ulster Rugby apart from the red/white? Whilst it has many connections in its own country and is widely used it is also offensive to others elsewhere and here in NI where flags and emblems bring their own problems I am surprised that Ulster Rugby turn a blind eye. Given that they seemingly have an informal policy in relation to flegs within the ground I am surprised this one meets with its standards whilst a Union Flag doesn't.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I will never understand human beings fascination with flags. Ever.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:58 pm I will never understand human beings fascination with flags. Ever.
The origins of flags are unclear. The best anthropological evidence points to an early human ancestor homo holywoodis naked save for a crude pattern of ochre and charcoal smeared on his face, waving a fragment of cloth, whilst heavily under the influence of fermented forest fruit. :fleg:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:58 pm I will never understand human beings fascination with flags. Ever.
The origins of flags are unclear. The best anthropological evidence points to an early human ancestor homo holywoodis naked save for a crude pattern of ochre and charcoal smeared on his face, waving a fragment of cloth, whilst heavily under the influence of fermented forest fruit. :fleg:
Ah yes, that was day -20,348.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Wrong Dave. It’s more than -24,000. State Pension looms very soon.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Does it vex you Dave?

Personally I like my fleg, but it's not like I swear allegiance to it. One of the advantages of a monarchy is that a fleg is simply a piece of cloth and not some idol demanding respect.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Does it vex you Dave?

Personally I like my fleg, but it's not like I swear allegiance to it. One of the advantages of a monarchy is that a fleg is simply a piece of cloth and not some idol demanding respect.
It doesn't vex me no.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

How did I miss this thread first time round?
Comedy gold.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

StandUp wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:33 pm How did I miss this thread first time round?
Comedy gold.
Just had another gleek at it. :lol:

Well done to Cockers and the fleg of the Imperial Japanese army for resurrecting it, though I fear his post falls firmly into Baz's "slightly inappropriate perhaps due to a lack of thought to be greeted with a mild tut or shake of the head at worst" category
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Peak uafc.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:lol:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Sorry if this is totally, or even partially, inappropriate
285807694_563861318471260_4179310151550069805_n.jpg
285807694_563861318471260_4179310151550069805_n.jpg (42.13 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
Big Neville Southall