Music

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

twiglet
Initiate

Music

Post by twiglet »

We now have our world class stadium with a new sound system and new match clocks that I can see from the East Terrace. We can also attract sizeable crowds, considering it would be possible to sit at home and watch the match on TV.

Is there any chance we could get rid of the rave/disco music blaring out before the match. We seem to have changed the team announcer who couldn't pronounce the players' names. Could we get rid of the person who selected last night's music?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Music

Post by Rooster »

twiglet wrote:We now have our world class stadium with a new sound system and new match clocks that I can see from the East Terrace. We can also attract sizeable crowds, considering it would be possible to sit at home and watch the match on TV.

Is there any chance we could get rid of the rave/disco music blaring out before the match. We seem to have changed the team announcer who couldn't pronounce the players' names. Could we get rid of the person who selected last night's music?
There was some Shiite played last night
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Agree, give me Chelsea Dagger any day over that. Too much.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

There will be a few chelsea daggers out today after that Bournemouth game.
Specifically aimed for Mourinho who could well be out on his hoop now.
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Some utterly damnable guff played alright.

It was a bit... Rugby league...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk