Fixture dates 2015/16?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

kUD
Novice

Fixture dates 2015/16?

Post by kUD »

When will the schedule for next season be released?
We'll be back from NZ for a few weeks and in Belfast 21/9-26/9, hoping there's a Friday night game that week, so I can bring my boy to Ravenhill.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Fixture dates 2015/16?

Post by Rooster »

kUD wrote:When will the schedule for next season be released?
We'll be back from NZ for a few weeks and in Belfast 21/9-26/9, hoping there's a Friday night game that week, so I can bring my boy to Ravenhill.
Usually around last week of July before much happens though may be earlier this year as the Welsh and Italians are behaving
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Fixture dates 2015/16?

Post by big mervyn »

When are the play-offs for next year's Sooper Dooper?

Just heard that Warren Gatland, Warren Gatland say possibly Ospreys and Scarlets could be involved in rugby after the regular Pro12 season finishes, so do they run in parallel with the various league play-offs?

Match 1 could be a replay of Embra Glaws.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall