Professional Fans

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Professional Fans

Post by Russ »

Still wondering what the etiquette is over a cheeky SUFTUM in the Odyssey
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:Still wondering what the etiquette is over a cheeky SUFTUM in the Odyssey
Try it and ask your friends to let us know if you get a fast-flying-puck in yer bake-hole
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Heard this fella on Radio Ulster on Thursday. Think it was Thursday. Anyway, everything I hate about America, American sports and the Belfast Giants.

He's the sort of prat you love to punch in the bake, repeatedly.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Jackie Brown wrote:Heard this fella on Radio Ulster on Thursday. Think it was Thursday. Anyway, everything I hate about America, American sports and the Belfast Giants.

Judging by his picture in the BT I can agree with you that he has a bake you wouldn't tired of punching
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cockatrice wrote:Judging by his picture in the BT I can agree with you that he has a bake you wouldn't tired of punching
To any Giants fans, I can only apologise for the previous poster's comments - he is not typical of fair-minded and peace-loving Ulster rugby fans :roll:

Is there a Giants' Forum one of us could go onto to apologise? >EW
I'm not arguing -
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Cockatrice wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Heard this fella on Radio Ulster on Thursday. Think it was Thursday. Anyway, everything I hate about America, American sports and the Belfast Giants.

Judging by his picture in the BT I can agree with you that he has a bake you wouldn't tired of punching
I note that you left out the post to which I was responding from another poster hating everything MERIKAN as well as the Gaints and how it was them that would like to punch the said PRAT repeatedly….
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

YEP! :lol:

As someone once said, I'm a bad man >EW
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Judging by his picture in the BT I can agree with you that he has a bake you wouldn't tired of punching
To any Giants fans, I can only apologise for the previous poster's comments - he is not typical of fair-minded and peace-loving Ulster rugby fans :roll:

Is there a Giants' Forum one of us could go onto to apologise? >EW
Let me see if I have this right Grumps, you want Cockers to do a Cockers & go on someone else's forum to apologise for Ulstermen, despite being the Ulsterman for whom he needs to apologise?

Think I have that right. Given Cockers reckless fawning to the PRL boys on Tiggers forum, I reckon no better man for the Odyssey job. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Whaddya reckon Cockers?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.