Ulster Rugby Online Shopping

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Ulster Rugby Online Shopping

Post by Cockatrice »

Decided due to distance to order a new shirt online along with a couple of other items. Whilst they presumably offer overseas delivery I decided that back home was the easy option as I would be meeting up with family soon.

The shirt I ordered was in stock so paid for the items including UK delivery however it appears that the shirt wasn't afterall in stock. Today my daughter had to call with SS Moores to see if she could come up with an alternative which unfortunately they can't seeing that the shirt which they still advertise as in stock isn't.

The other items weren't sent so not only have I paid for the shirt but also the other items which I still don't have. I suspect that I will be refunded the money plus the delivery but what a joke that online shopping is so difficult and involves having to send one to the shop to sort out.

anyone ...................
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Ulster Rugby Online Shopping

Post by Ithryn »

Why not try that sports trolley website that is sponsoring the fru?
Why? Why not?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Ithryn wrote:Why not try that sports trolley website that is sponsoring the fru?
My thoughts exactly Ithryn, provided me with a very good service.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

ss moore website looks like a joke.
in store they've a good range and i like the rugby-only shop.

however online it just looks amateur, and i also feel it reflects very poorly on ulster rugby have a link to this from their own site. why does UR not just handle sales themselves online - it's not hard to do!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

Cockatrice wrote:Decided due to distance to order a new shirt online along with a couple of other items. Whilst they presumably offer overseas delivery I decided that back home was the easy option as I would be meeting up with family soon.

The shirt I ordered was in stock so paid for the items including UK delivery however it appears that the shirt wasn't afterall in stock. Today my daughter had to call with SS Moores to see if she could come up with an alternative which unfortunately they can't seeing that the shirt which they still advertise as in stock isn't.

The other items weren't sent so not only have I paid for the shirt but also the other items which I still don't have. I suspect that I will be refunded the money plus the delivery but what a joke that online shopping is so difficult and involves having to send one to the shop to sort out.

anyone ...................
DON'T bank on that - I had a similar experience a while back with something I ordered and never received despite paying for it. Numerous contacts with SS Moores lead to no refund and I had to claim it back from my credit card company some MONTHS later - they are useless >#
sportstrolley
Novice

Post by sportstrolley »

hi there

without wanting to spam the forum, feel free to email me your requirments or questions and i'll be happy to answer them. otherwise, you can check the sports trolley website for the range of stock we have, which is automatically kept up to date by technological wizardry.

we offer UK customers free delivery, and all orders are dispatched within one working day. if you are near bangor, i may be able to drop it to your house on the same day.

there maybe some issues at the minute with the postal strike, but hopefully they shouldnt delay things too much.

again, any questions just drop me an email.

cheers
ricky
Ulster Replica Merchandise with FREE UK DELIVERY
2009/10 Ulster Shirts only £44.99
http://www.sportstrolley.com
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

u having a giraffe -
played representative cricket for Ulster Schools and Under 19s and Scottish Universites...
r u the same mclarnon i think u are - bangor grammar, ballycrochan rd?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:u having a giraffe -
played representative cricket for Ulster Schools and Under 19s and Scottish Universites...
r u the same mclarnon i think u are - bangor grammar, ballycrochan rd?
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what are you on about welder - you seem to be quoting posts thah were never made?????
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

following the links, where do the paths lead?
to the sprortstrolley website, which mentioned that if you're in bangor he could drop whatever you'd ordered to you directly...
read on, that was quoted on the site...

thinking about it perhaps this same chap did play cricket - maybe wicket keeper if memory serves me right?
sportstrolley
Novice

Post by sportstrolley »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:following the links, where do the paths lead?
to the sprortstrolley website, which mentioned that if you're in bangor he could drop whatever you'd ordered to you directly...
read on, that was quoted on the site...

thinking about it perhaps this same chap did play cricket - maybe wicket keeper if memory serves me right?

theres not many mclarnons! (but i havent been at ballycrochan road for years now)
Ulster Replica Merchandise with FREE UK DELIVERY
2009/10 Ulster Shirts only £44.99
http://www.sportstrolley.com