TMO protocol

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

Re: TMO protocol

Post by Liz Fraser »

Dave wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Just wonder if your would express similar wisdom if the shoe was on the other foot?
I think we all know the answer ref.(Jared Payne v Goode).
It was a red card. I don't write the laws.
Red card me pipe.
Is your surname Blunkett?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Dave wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Just wonder if your would express similar wisdom if the shoe was on the other foot?
Amd you called me Stevie Wonder.
Red card me hole.
I'm not going into it Liz. It has been discussed to death on here. Feel free to trawl over old threads. Also a read of the laws would be helpful for you.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Dave wrote:
Red card me pipe.
Is your surname Blunkett?
Ok that was kinda funny. Hehe...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Liz, I just had a gleek on munsterfans and I cannot find any poster on their board claiming it was a fair tackle around the chest. Some saying it wasn't red but yellow however no one stating it wasn't even a penalty.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:Still not the point why can't the table be put on report if the ref isn't sure or if he is just make a decision?
Great hit from Arnold should be allowed but isn't.
No place for tip tackles so should be yellow and wasn't.
Liz, you are fackin' barking, "great hit" you sound like iHumph FFFS.

As soon as it happened I turned to my mates and said red card, I had no need to see a replay. High tackle straight to the head is, in fact, a "great hit" in Samoa, but then you aren't Samoan, are you?

To make matters worse, in the same phase of play less than 60 seconds earlier when we had an advantage, Cave called for the same grubber that McPhillips did in Connacht which Louis couldn't hold over the line. On that occasion, Arnold made an almost identical tackle of the same man. He got away with the first one, he made the second tell even more.

Now Liz, take a second, think about it and come back to me with your complete agreement on the following statement:

If Arnold's tackle had been simply reported and not acted upon at the time, it would have benefited some of Munster's upcoming opponents and not Ulster in any way. Ulster would probably have lost.

The problem was that it took forever for the officials to come to the correct decision, that is the case too often admittedly but long though it took, the decision was spot on. I thought when they took so long it was going to be a cop-out yellow card, it should have taken 1 look at full speed to understand the force & a slow-mo to be sure where the hit was, straight to the head, not as fackin' iHumph said, on the chest and slipped up.

#dirtyweebastard
#twiceinaminute
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Absolutely, when I'd calmed down a day later and without the beer buzz, I said it was entirely Payne's fault and completely dumb.

That, of course, does not mean that the soon to be high fiving Goode did not deserve an Oscar. FFFS, an oxygen mask, the Sorrybastard. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Having caught up on the rest of the thread I see you are simply on the wind-up Liz, fair enough. You remind me of my Uncle Kofi, he's a funny fecker too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave wears knickers?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Having caught up on the rest of the thread I see you are simply on the wind-up Liz, fair enough. You remind me of my Uncle Kofi, he's a funny fecker too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flattered by the comparison Baggy but the question everyone wants to know now is does Dave wear knickers?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Liz Fraser wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Having caught up on the rest of the thread I see you are simply on the wind-up Liz, fair enough. You remind me of my Uncle Kofi, he's a funny fecker too. Image Image Image Image Image
Flattered by the comparison Baggy but the question everyone wants to know now is does Dave wear knickers?
Only on request.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

So I've been had. I had it coming.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Having caught up on the rest of the thread I see you are simply on the wind-up Liz, fair enough. You remind me of my Uncle Kofi, he's a funny fecker too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cutegays.jpg
cutegays.jpg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 3981 times