Can You Name Them

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

H'woodMike2umate wrote: Any sign of Colinh & junior in photo?
Lost in transit Mike but I might visit the terrace for a view of the stands this week :D
Can't win with you lot, one minute someone complains about their photo on web next minute someone else wants to see themselves :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

What time was the 1st pic taken (the one with HWM)? I think I should be it, but can't see myself. There is a slightly older, slightly more bald gentleman who is dressed similarly to me, but I suspect I was yet to arrive.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

It was taken at 7:47 BR some earlier ones have not even got HWM in them :shock: I have a few later but you would be out of focus as I was focusing on lineout at stand side :roll: Will take one on Friday if you really want :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:It was taken at 7:47 BR some earlier ones have not even got HWM in them :shock: I have a few later but you would be out of focus as I was focusing on lineout at stand side :roll: Will take one on Friday if you really want :roll:
Maybe I'm just a little further to the left and out of shot - maybe I wasn't there at all, maybe I just had a flashback to last season and that is why nohing had apparently changed. :?
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Well BR it certainly would explain the result then!
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Nice pic of the 2nd barrier up Rooster........................and yes i'm there!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

cheers Rooster

I AM there - but I don't appear to watching what most of the rest of the folks are...... :?
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Freddie Benson wrote:cheers Rooster

I AM there - but I don't appear to watching what most of the rest of the folks are...... :?
Indeed noted Freddie not only but there is a gentleman just below you and off to the right a few yards looking intently in the same direction.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Yeh - those clues ain't good enuf for my limited intelligence, anyone wanna shed a bit more light for me on where youse are?!?
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

You will meet us all in the beer tent on Fri night. Or just stand by the ursc stand and most of us will be there at one time or another.

And Freddie is wearing an Ulster shirt turning the opposite way to the rest of the crowd. Bit off centre to the low left. Ill stick up a pic from last season of the stand with myself and Magic in it.

Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Will you be there on Friday then Colin? Have you worked out a route that doesn;t take you through East Germany??? :twisted:

munch won't be ther apparently. She's only a fair weather supporter and it seems she's having a party up the coast on Friday and couldn't be ar$ed to come down to ravers on Friday :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

The youth of today ...... I dont know. Im surprised you dont consider yourself young enough to be there ................ Ill probably be close to Leipzig. Did you see the floods in Regensburgh and the lovely Shiulie Ghosh. Youll never believe it but we done over that bridge a couple of times but only a week or so ago.

Romeo47 Alpha 52
uafcadmin
Novice

Post by uafcadmin »

colinh wrote:Ill probably be close to Leipzig. Did you see the floods in Regensburgh and the lovely Shiulie Ghosh. Youll never believe it but we done over that bridge a couple of times but only a week or so ago.
D'ya mean the floods were your fault?

:shock:
and I like a curry as much as the next man, but I've never eaten a Shiulu Ghosh before! :?
"Remember lads, there's no retreat. No more talk now. Just make peace with yourselves." :red:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

I bet you would prefer a Shiulie

Colin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:evil: damn typo! :evil:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!