Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 656075
Total topics 19105
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

Season Ticket renewal

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Season Ticket renewal

Postby BR » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 pm

So when do I have to decide by?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17285
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby big mervyn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:53 pm

BR wrote:So when do I have to decide by?

13th April I think if you want to avail of all the loyalty bonuses.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10578
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BR » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 pm

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:So when do I have to decide by?

13th April I think if you want to avail of all the loyalty bonuses.

Not interested in anything other than any loyalty/renewal discount. So when?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17285
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 pm

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:So when do I have to decide by?

13th April I think if you want to avail of all the loyalty bonuses.

That's when we get an injury update re: Marcell and p's contract renewal announcement.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18257
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby Wee Woman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 pm

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:So when do I have to decide by?

13th April I think if you want to avail of all the loyalty bonuses.


Is there a loyalty bonus period? I didn't see that in any e-mails I got.

What is it, like a tenner off or something?
User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4386
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Season Ticket renewal

Postby Wee Woman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:16 am

So the loyalty 'bonuses' are:

1. The option to avail of a 5 part payment plan.
2. A free subscription to Emerald Rugby (worth £15).
3. A chance to win a player jersey from the Ulster v's Leinster game.

Ulster Rugby, you are truly spoiling us . I'd sooner have that tenner off my ticket tbh.
Last edited by Wee Woman on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4386
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby Jackie Brown » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:24 am

Feck 'em

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10674
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BR » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 am

Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:So when do I have to decide by?

13th April I think if you want to avail of all the loyalty bonuses.


Is there a loyalty bonus period? I didn't see that in any e-mails I got.

What is it, like a tenner off or something?

That's the problem, the emails don't really make anything clear.

But in the past there was a loyalty bonus. Used to be about 10%, didn't it.

I'm guessing it'll be something similar this year.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17285
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby big mervyn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 am

Bound to be some discount surely?

I think we had that Emetald Rugby subscription last year bit I never looked at it. The 5 part payment plan does soften the financial blow.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10578
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BR » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:08 am

big mervyn wrote:Bound to be some discount surely?

I think we had that Emetald Rugby subscription last year bit I never looked at it. The 5 part payment plan does soften the financial blow.

I went for 2 part last time, iirc. Half to secure and the balance on the deadline. I didn't see any advantage in paying it earlier than necessary.

As for so-called Emerald Rugby, I wouldn't spit on them.

The offers WW lists are 'early payment incentives' (last year there was a Nevin Spence Centre tour included). I try not to pay for anything early. So I just really need to know when I need to pay, before the price goes up.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17285
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 am

I can't wait to renew, it's going to be our year, get behind the lads. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29956
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby Gerald the Mole » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

#SUFTUM
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby Wee Woman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 am

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Bound to be some discount surely?

I think we had that Emetald Rugby subscription last year bit I never looked at it. The 5 part payment plan does soften the financial blow.

I went for 2 part last time, iirc. Half to secure and the balance on the deadline. I didn't see any advantage in paying it earlier than necessary.

As for so-called Emerald Rugby, I wouldn't spit on them.

The offers WW lists are 'early payment incentives' (last year there was a Nevin Spence Centre tour included). I try not to pay for anything early. So I just really need to know when I need to pay, before the price goes up.


I suspect that's it - there is no early bird discount, you will be thankful to have the option of a payment plan (which I'm sure most other places offer as a matter of course), a magazine subscription that will cost UR the square root of sod all and you will be privileged to have your name randomly selected from a pot of around 10,000 others to receive a sweaty used shirt.

May UlsterRugby's giving hand never cease eh?

At least Leinster get a naff supporters pack ffs.
User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4386
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BR » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:27 am

Wee Woman wrote:
BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Bound to be some discount surely?

I think we had that Emetald Rugby subscription last year bit I never looked at it. The 5 part payment plan does soften the financial blow.

I went for 2 part last time, iirc. Half to secure and the balance on the deadline. I didn't see any advantage in paying it earlier than necessary.

As for so-called Emerald Rugby, I wouldn't spit on them.

The offers WW lists are 'early payment incentives' (last year there was a Nevin Spence Centre tour included). I try not to pay for anything early. So I just really need to know when I need to pay, before the price goes up.


I suspect that's it - there is no early bird discount, you will be thankful to have the option of a payment plan (which I'm sure most other places offer as a matter of course), a magazine subscription that will cost UR the square root of sod all and you will be privileged to have your name randomly selected from a pot of around 10,000 others to receive a sweaty used shirt.

May UlsterRugby's giving hand never cease eh?

At least Leinster get a naff supporters pack ffs.

Just looked back. The discount was available until 18 May last year, I assume it will be something similar this year.

Can't find the full price list for 2016/17, but for 2015/16 there was £30 discount on a terrace ticket. Probably the same for next season.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17285
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:30 pm

I have no interest whatsoever in any of the "freebies", I just plan to retain my seat.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29956
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to Stand Up fer the Ulstermen

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->