Leinster away 4th Jan

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Leinster away 4th Jan

Post by thecrouch »

Anyone else feel like punishing themselves with a trip to Dublin on the 4th Jan?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Ampersand
Novice

Re: Leinster away 4th Jan

Post by Ampersand »

Might not be much of a punishment given that the match is the day before ....

.... I think!
&
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ampersand wrote:Might not be much of a punishment given that the match is the day before ....

.... I think!
Would be though if you took the war office with you and she decided no rugby so might as well shop while there !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Chris Montez
Novice

Post by Chris Montez »

Will be there due to fact its my home away game and i already have tickets - if either was not the case i dont know if i would go however. Like some have said elsewhere, its not loosing that bothers me, there is something broader thats eating at my love of ulster just now. At this rate i'll be taking golf up again in 2015.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Will be heading down, always good fun going to the RDS and the general area around it. There are some v good pubs, i.e. the Horse Show. If anyone is thinking of heading down and hasn't bought a ticket, best be quick about it - only South stand left on tm.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Doing a day trip from Stansted.

I’ve only been to Dublin a couple of times but it looks like a wander down Baggot Street is the way forward?

If we’re doing the 12 pubs of Christmas, I may take a break during the game if they’re going to let us on the last flight back!
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Weatherspoons in Blackrock @ 12noon. Discuss.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Ravens team going,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Chris Montez
Novice

Post by Chris Montez »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Weatherspoons in Blackrock @ 12noon. Discuss.
My sources lead me to believe that Weatherspoons Ireland are currently in dispute with Heineken over the supply of it to their 2 new establishments - I am further led to believe that they are proposing to sell it at €2 a pint.

If thats the case I'll see you there - if not its the RDS via the Dropping Well, O'Sheas and Keillys, and reverse on way home again.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Had nice pint of ale in it the November weekend of Ireland V Australia - euro 2.50
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Chris Montez wrote:
My sources lead me to believe that Weatherspoons Ireland are currently in dispute with Heineken over the supply of it to their 2 new establishments - I am further led to believe that they are proposing to sell it at €2 a pint.

If thats the case I'll see you there - if not its the RDS via the Dropping Well, O'Sheas and Keillys, and reverse on way home again.
They have dropped all Heineken products from their UK pubs as a result of this dispute. Had an additional dispute with Diageo, so there is no guinness in the Irish Wetherspoons pubs.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:
Chris Montez wrote:

They have dropped all Heineken products from their UK pubs as a result of this dispute. Had an additional dispute with Diageo, so there is no guinness in the Irish Wetherspoons pubs.
So no Guinness and no Murphys !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:
Chris Montez wrote:

So no Guinness and no Murphys !
Stout drout :shock:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Two tickets for the north stand. Aw well, might as well let Her shap and be fully depressed for the whole Day. Drive down early and straight back after the inevitable spineless and brainless defeat. Could be 2007-2010 all over again.

Connacht eh? Who'd have thought history repeating.....
Exterminate all rational thought
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

CI...... Keep the faith I have asked for a slice of confidence for Christmas.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU