Ticketbastard Print and transfer features

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ticketbastard Print and transfer features

Post by pwrmoore »

Still not enabled on my account. Has there been any news from UR about when this feature becomes operable :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Re: Ticketbastard Print and transfer features

Post by OneMore »

Has it never been on your account? I know I was able to do this last year.

Related question: If I buy extra tickets for Toulon and subsequently sell them, is there a function to make the printout in my email null and void, or is there an element of trust required?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

OneMore wrote:Has it never been on your account? I know I was able to do this last year.

Related question: If I buy extra tickets for Toulon and subsequently sell them, is there a function to make the printout in my email null and void, or is there an element of trust required?
Trust far as I know. You can make as many copies as you want, then it's a race to the turnstile :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:Still not enabled on my account. Has there been any news from UR about when this feature becomes operable :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Being away for the Exeter game I transferred my ticket to a worthy soul BUT only after pester power was brought into play via some emails at which stage they did the transfer to the email I supplied.

Suggest you use the contact tab & hassle them, though why it shouldn't be in working order now I know not.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Was definitely able to use it last year. The official communication from UR suggested a vague "in time for the Zebre game" availability. Just wanted to check that I wasn't alone in still not having it. Will prob contact them anyway just to keep the pressure on.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:Was definitely able to use it last year. The official communication from UR suggested a vague "in time for the Zebre game" availability. Just wanted to check that I wasn't alone in still not having it. Will prob contact them anyway just to keep the pressure on.
Checked mine and still not working.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Call me cynical, but I have a sneaking suspicion that not all of the exorbitant "service charges" are being invested in the provision of a decent service.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:Call me cynical, but I have a sneaking suspicion that not all of the exorbitant "service charges" are being invested in the provision of a decent service.
Another cynic might even suggest this measure has been deactivated due to UR having a larger stadium and the pressing desire to sell more tickets rather than allowing for resale

Easterby Out
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Call me cynical, but I have a sneaking suspicion that not all of the exorbitant "service charges" are being invested in the provision of a decent service.
Another cynic might even suggest this measure has been deactivated due to UR having a larger stadium and the pressing desire to sell more tickets rather than allowing for resale

Easterby Out
The resale through ticketfecker only starts when stadium is over a certain capacity, I expect it to be working for ticket printing in time for next weeks match
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Is this not a service as part of my season ticket? Therefore I ask am I paying for a service I am not receiving? :stir:

Compensation.... Compensation.... COMPENSATION!

I also had to do the email transfer after Baggy suggested it. :thumleft: if I hadn't thanked you already >you_rock :salut:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18