Edinburgh Away 21st March

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Edinburgh Away 21st March

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
10 or 15 only wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Chel wrote:Me and my husband are heading over on Friday morning Belfast to Cairnryan bringing along our friends 9 year old son to his first away match so our weekend will also be a lot more subdued than ususal, we are staying in Edinburgh Capital Hotel. There is also another group of 6 we know of heading over

Looking forward to it.....
Must look out for you then - we are staying there too.
Staying at Premier Inn, Haymarket and have a meal/drinks booked for Mercat Pub/Restaurant next door.
Not too long a walk from there. A fleg in hand.
I highly recommend the latter. The former USED to be nice. :oops:
If I recall correctly, it's not to be talked about, eh BR?

Not on the phone, anyway? >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Indiana
Novice

Post by Indiana »

Pleased to see Heaney start at nine (doesn't even have a nickname yet). Really strong pack for him to work behind. Edinburg are going to target him all night long so nothing fancy just get the ball out to the back line and let them do their stuff.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Indiana wrote:Pleased to see Heaney start at nine (doesn't even have a nickname yet). Really strong pack for him to work behind. Edinburg are going to target him all night long so nothing fancy just get the ball out to the back line and let them do their stuff.
The Poet?
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BigHairyMonster
Initiate

Post by BigHairyMonster »

More Glasgow and west based supporters gathering in Roseburn from 6 p.m. Hopefully see you all there SUFTUM
Geal'us Dearg a suas - Up the White and Red
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Passed the Roseburn earlier, looks a nice wee boozer but agree it's not really for taking weans into.

Spotted a party of young lads from Carrickfergus today in Central Edinburgh, some in Ulster shirts. Be good if they are at the match tonight too.

Don't know if Wee Girly will last the distance here tonight, we walked the legs off her today lol.
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

Deraless wrote:
Indiana wrote:Pleased to see Heaney start at nine (doesn't even have a nickname yet). Really strong pack for him to work behind. Edinburg are going to target him all night long so nothing fancy just get the ball out to the back line and let them do their stuff.
The Poet?
Yes! Or simply 'Seamus'?