When and What should the Band Play?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

Re: When and What should the Band Play?

Post by URSC Secretary »

Folks

Thanks for your all your contributions.... and the Baggy summation.

BR, I will indeed pass on your congratulations to the band.

URSC Secretary
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

URSC Secretary wrote:Folks

URSC Secretary
And I can confirm that your congratulations WERE passed on BR. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Disappointingly, many idiots applauded the Ospreys, don't they know what is happening/ at stake with these disruptive balloxi & their highly offensive CEO?

Even more disappointingly, the band declined to play "You can stick your Anglo-Welsh up yer hole". Neither did the crowd join with my one man rendition.

It would appear that we are perfectly happy to have our rugby messed about & still applaud those responsible. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another opportunity next week when I shall again attempt to get a reasonable reponse to Welsh scumbaggery from an indolent herd of apathetic "Ulster fans" who should not just be singing SUFTU, they should actually be doing it and letting the enemy know what we think of them. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
URSC Secretary wrote:Folks

URSC Secretary
And I can confirm that your congratulations WERE passed on BR. :thumleft:
Well I'm sure they are so proud. Maybe I should issue with a 'by appointment to' insignia.

BT the Os players are not the enemy until the whistle blows. My opinion of their officials is reserved for those officers, and I will continue to applaud those players who are playing our team (even Welsh ones).
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
montjeu8
Novice

Post by montjeu8 »

Rooster wrote: We have a damned good piper who puts in the occasional guest appearance at away trips especially.
Yes, who is that man? He did a great turn in the Thomas A Beckett last year.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

VanTheMan wrote:2. Surely some techno gifted Ulster person could record the Ravenhill crowd singing SUFTUM and play on a loop at appropriate times to a) heighten the atmosphere b) get the crowd to join in & c) make Ravers sound as if there is 25k plus supporters.?
No.feckin.way.

On it's day Ravers can sound like it has 25K+ supporters, if we go down that road that makes as as false as Saracens with their piped atmosphere. Not having that!
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

They sound really weak. Can they not plug into a few Marshall stacks and turn it up to 11? Seriously they sound like my kids on their fisher price plastic things.
So no more band, ya hear?
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Disappointingly, many idiots applauded the Ospreys, don't they know what is happening/ at stake with these disruptive balloxi & their highly offensive CEO?

Even more disappointingly, the band declined to play "You can stick your Anglo-Welsh up yer hole". Neither did the crowd join with my one man rendition.

It would appear that we are perfectly happy to have our rugby messed about & still applaud those responsible. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another opportunity next week when I shall again attempt to get a reasonable reponse to Welsh scumbaggery from an indolent herd of apathetic "Ulster fans" who should not just be singing SUFTU, they should actually be doing it and letting the enemy know what we think of them. >threaten
i didn't know we were meant to be singing the "up yer hole' song! I shall join in next time.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Joe Schmo wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Disappointingly, many idiots applauded the Ospreys, don't they know what is happening/ at stake with these disruptive balloxi & their highly offensive CEO?

i didn't know we were meant to be singing the "up yer hole' song! I shall join in next time.
Cheers Joe, however by the time we next play at the holy ground, I expect that the A-W will have vanished up their reeking sheep-worrying fundaments as requested. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.