URSC: Meet the Lions and Baa Baa

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: URSC: Meet the Lions and Baa Baa

Post by big mervyn »

Is there access to the ground from both gates this evening?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Big Mervyn

The main Onslow Parade entrance gate at Ravenhill will be open this evening.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I just cant wait
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Me too Kofi!!!! :-)

Autograph book ready and will have the full kit on :-)
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

URSC Secretary wrote:As Paddy Power might say "We hear you Big Mervyn...." - watch this space......
Well played sir :lol: >appl
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Good night.

Forgot to ask but any BBQ news?
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Damian - No BBQ this year....too difficult to book the building site...., hence sarnies for all last night....

By the way, did you get any autographs?

Big Mervyn....happy to oblige....albeit that (coincidentally) it was always going to be a prize at last night's event! Can't promise in future to have prizes to order....but will do my best. Autumn International night sometime in November....any thoughts...?
Visit our web site:

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Not last night I didnt. Sandwiches were a great addition but sadly I am currently on a pre holiday fat busting diet so couldnt have any. Rest assured if I was eating there would have been no announcement needed about leftovers.

Sounds good about the Autumn Internationals night. I look forward to it.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

URSC Secretary wrote:Damian - No BBQ this year....too difficult to book the building site...., hence sarnies for all last night....

By the way, did you get any autographs?

Big Mervyn....happy to oblige....albeit that (coincidentally) it was always going to be a prize at last night's event! Can't promise in future to have prizes to order....but will do my best. Autumn International night sometime in November....any thoughts...?
No other venue, say enniskillen. Omagh or Derry rfcs
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Ravenhill is our preferred venue.... however this year we investigated other venues too, but for various reasons (dates, costs, facility availability, Ulster player availability) it didn't work out...

Have used Newforge; plus Belfast H'quins, Civil Service and Cooke/Instonians rugby clubs in the past for URSC BBQs ....
Visit our web site:

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

URSC Secretary wrote:Ravenhill is our preferred venue.... however this year we investigated other venues too, but for various reasons (dates, costs, facility availability, Ulster player availability) it didn't work out...

Have used Newforge; plus Belfast H'quins, Civil Service and Cooke/Instonians rugby clubs in the past for URSC BBQs ....
So no players or facilities available after season is over etc, :scratch: I am sure Ballymena or City of Derry or even Strabane would bend over backwards to facilitate , if asked. Just throwing it out there.