Things lost at Twickenham on Sat 6th April 2013

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Things lost at Twickenham on Sat 6th April 2013

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

No lost wallets this time but at the end of the game before leaving the ground we did manage to lose 3 yella flegs, one red & white chequered fleg and more importantly our HOLYWOOD ON TOUR banner made from a Bahrani fleg/banner with a big red hand on the white bit and HOLYWOOD ON TOUR in white sticky tape on the red bit. It's hardly much use to anyone and there is a pint for anyone who can locate it for us. They were all in a pile on the ground, I go to the loo and junior and mates go to the bar and by the time we meet up at the exit we realise they were abandoned and despite retracing our steps nothing was found. 2 Santa caps also disappeared before midnight but that's another story altogether.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Things lost at Twickenham on Sat 6th April 2013

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:No lost wallets this time but at the end of the game before leaving the ground we did manage to lose 3 yella flegs, one red & white chequered fleg and more importantly our HOLYWOOD ON TOUR banner made from a Bahrani fleg/banner with a big red hand on the white bit and HOLYWOOD ON TOUR in white sticky tape on the red bit. It's hardly much use to anyone and there is a pint for anyone who can locate it for us. They were all in a pile on the ground, I go to the loo and junior and mates go to the bar and by the time we meet up at the exit we realise they were abandoned and despite retracing our steps nothing was found. 2 Santa caps also disappeared before midnight but that's another story altogether.
Oh dear - life's tuff! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:No lost wallets this time but at the end of the game before leaving the ground we did manage to lose 3 yella flegs, one red & white chequered fleg and more importantly our HOLYWOOD ON TOUR banner made from a Bahrani fleg/banner with a big red hand on the white bit and HOLYWOOD ON TOUR in white sticky tape on the red bit. It's hardly much use to anyone and there is a pint for anyone who can locate it for us. They were all in a pile on the ground, I go to the loo and junior and mates go to the bar and by the time we meet up at the exit we realise they were abandoned and despite retracing our steps nothing was found. 2 Santa caps also disappeared before midnight but that's another story altogether.
You great horlix you had them with you and the santa hat on walking down the street with me when you started to try and chat up a rather delectable young brunette who was talking to me en route to the station, you then vanished, she said you tripped but I think she shoved you into someones garden !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Oh dear - life's tuff! :lol:
Could be worse , ya could have left two giant Kukri Ulster Shirts at yer ar$e :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Ok folks, having pondered the matter further there is a slight change in our story, albeit recollections are somewhat hazy - think post match we (Inc flegs and banner) got as far as Cabbage Patch, put our stuff down either outside it, inside it or in the beer garden and by the time we next meet up at a Kebab House down the road we realise what we have mislaid.
For the avoidance of any doubt I woke up on sunday beside my Santa Cap - twas others who lost theirs.

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I like the fact you're worried about losing your flags but no worries about losing your dignity...
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Jackie Brown wrote:I like the fact you're worried about losing your flags but no worries about losing your dignity...
Oh That was lost a long time ago when English Mike became Holywood Mick
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Ok folks, having pondered the matter further there is a slight change in our story, albeit recollections are somewhat hazy - think post match we (Inc flegs and banner) got as far as Cabbage Patch, put our stuff down either outside it, inside it or in the beer garden and by the time we next meet up at a Kebab House down the road we realise what we have mislaid.
For the avoidance of any doubt I woke up on sunday beside my Santa Cap - twas others who lost theirs.
Do you remember falling/shoved into garden ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Mike, I believe Ulster will be bringing out Ulster Onesys next season , my money is on you to be the first to wear one to Ravers, with the Cap'n a close second.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Jackie B, forget my dignity, but I will more than slightly embarrassed should our "Holywood On Tour" banner suddenly appear in the hands of the scumbags who'll probably be protesting at Maggie's funeral next week.

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh