HEC QF ticket merry-go-round

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

29xThePain
Squire

HEC QF ticket merry-go-round

Post by 29xThePain »

I've not been very active on here recently (stupid full time job commitment).

However, I am after a ticket for the HEC QF (already booked the leave), if someone could oblige?

Will pay face value and a couple of pints for it!

Appreciate this is very early with venue TBC!

Colin
Follow me on Twitter
my mate dave
Novice

Re: HEC QF ticket merry-go-round

Post by my mate dave »

Likewise, living in London and hence not a season ticket holder I'm going to be on the look out for 3 tickets to the extent they don't make it to general sale. Anyone able to help out please PM me :red:
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get them on general sale guys, if nobody can help you out. I'm not an ST holder myself.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

shamalicious wrote:I'd be surprised if you couldn't get them on general sale guys, if nobody can help you out. I'm not an ST holder myself.
If they sell out that bottom tier quickly I would'nt doubt that part of the middle deck will go on sale, says blocks will open or close depending on crowd size on their stadium map
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

There's 34K in the bottom so I assume UR's initial allocation is 8,500. Hard to see ST holders taking all those.

Have Ulster got a complete quarter segment i.e. halfway line to directly behind one set of posts?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:There's 34K in the bottom so I assume UR's initial allocation is 8,500. Hard to see ST holders taking all those.

Have Ulster got a complete quarter segment i.e. halfway line to directly behind one set of posts?
They didn't know where tickets were or what size of blocks this morning, just knew number of seats in each category they could sell.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

The oul flights are starting to get right and pricey. Hard to get change from £200 for out on Saturday back on Sunday now.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Fri-Sun can still be done for less than £100 if you're willing to be flexible.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

browner wrote:if you're willing to be flexible.
Aye sleep in a phone box. :)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Fri-Sun can still be done for less than £100 if you're willing to be flexible.
Add in a night in a hotel and food and drink and not much difference though
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

UR advertising a coach trip with 2 overnights for £249 ticket included.
Big Neville Southall
Jimmy-bop
Novice

Post by Jimmy-bop »

big mervyn wrote:UR advertising a coach trip with 2 overnights for £249 ticket included.
72 hour road trip?! Ive flashbacks of very drunken QF trip to thomand last year - bus just about made it home by mon lunchtime. Word of warning - You'll need helped off the bus back at Europa!?
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Rooster wrote:
browner wrote:Fri-Sun can still be done for less than £100 if you're willing to be flexible.
Add in a night in a hotel and food and drink and not much difference though
Not much difference to what?
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

We did the coach trip to Twickenham last year for the final as it was much better than I expected.

Pickup outside Opera House, overnight boat to Liverpool (Birkenhead) coach down to London with a stopoff or two, checked into hotel and then dropped off at Twickenham.

Back to hotel after the match and left at around 10:00 for drive to Cairnryan. We had (I think) three or four stops on way up and got speedy ferry back to Belfast at around 7pm.
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Just wondering which sections of the ground the Ulster fans will mainly occupy for the QF ? A few of us Munster fans are heading over for our match but would also like to support you lot on the Saturday.

Are TM the only ones left selling tickets ? or where would you advise to purchase....cheers