Bryn - time to fall on your sword.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bryn - time to fall on your sword.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Bryn may want to clarify a few things for himself. Whilst I might respect the posts of a reliable few on here, others may not. When you read his job bio and then look at the shyte that was accumulated at UR you would be forgiven for wondering what the hell he has been playing at. Combined with the now infamous load of bollix explanation he offered regarding the Ravenhill micro-climate, I'd say he could be watching his back. I like Bryn. I for one would not be chasing him out of the club as above all else, he has the best of intentions for Ulster.

Unlike the following:
Shame Warren Gatland
FOLK
David Nuciwanker
The FIRFUC
Vodafoney
FBOI

Agree entirely Dave, just want to clarify that the pen-pic that TP post is the current version from UR on Bryn, I tried to get into it but my cyber sneak abilities are minimal, I wanted to see what & when it had been updated to be certain when his responsibilities and job titles changed ..........but no luck.

My point is simply that he has not held the responsibilities mentioned since 2014 as the pen-pic would suggest. Most will understand this but as some here will appreciate I've always been keen to be sure that the less cerebrally talented here may understand the truth, la vrai Guillaume as the Frogs would say, or as I'd now say myself, possibly incorrectly, factura verdadera.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

You’ve gone quite easy on me here Baggy (must be the Spanish bog roll) so I’ll respect yours and Kofi’s insider knowledge, but I would say he’s on probation - if he brings anymore duds in after the merry-go-round (#Bringthemhome) post WC his support will run dry.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

TopPoster wrote:You’ve gone quite easy on me here Baggy (must be the Spanish bog roll) so I’ll respect yours and Kofi’s insider knowledge, but I would say he’s on probation - if he brings anymore duds in after the merry-go-round (#Bringthemhome) post WC his support will run dry.
My inside knowledge, ha, it’s built on common sense and not being a drama queen.

There are many factors , coach requirements, availability, cost, agents ( who are there to make money ) PGB deciding/or not, IIRCC Dobbin was against the signing of Pikachu but it was Logan who called that one and then the unknow factor,the player who arrives and then decides feck it I want to leave so plays the dumb Cnut. There has been lots of brad pitt signing and many under Humphs watch, the Georgian who had no work permit, the islander who turned up the weeekend Matt Williams left who no one knew was coming and could not even play for Belfast Quinn’s he was that bad,

You can even go back as far as Fat Joe, bad signings happen and Rugby needs to review contracts and fitness tests, is Bryn responsible for players turning up crocked , someone medically cleared them or not that’s not Bryn’s fault.

I believe that thought has to be put in to contracts with a good get out clause , even performance related.

UR have gone backwards, this is down solely to the man I said from day one was not fit for the job, a man who is worse than Trump, in many ways , arrogant, deceitful, untrustworthy, blagger, and someone who has a difficulty in separating fact from fiction, financially he has crippled us.

Byrn had the balls to face fans when Logan hid, he has in my opinion dealt with some brad pitt, remember why he was brought in ,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

I still shudder at the thought of that spineless bullshitter and the damage he’s done. And yes the times he sent Bryn out to no mans land and hid in his bivvy a mile behind the trench gripes my sh!t no end. I’ll move on from slating Bryn for now until he proves himself next year, thanks for reminding that.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

>appl >appl >appl I wish I'd written that Kofi instead of beating about the bush. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Don’t beat the bush. It’s making a comeback allegedly.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Bryn may want to clarify a few things for himself. Whilst I might respect the posts of a reliable few on here, others may not. When you read his job bio and then look at the shyte that was accumulated at UR you would be forgiven for wondering what the hell he has been playing at. Combined with the now infamous load of bollix explanation he offered regarding the Ravenhill micro-climate, I'd say he could be watching his back. I like Bryn. I for one would not be chasing him out of the club as above all else, he has the best of intentions for Ulster.

Unlike the following:
Shame Warren Gatland
FOLK
David Nuciwanker
The FIRFUC
Vodafoney
FBOI

Agree entirely Dave, just want to clarify that the pen-pic that TP post is the current version from UR on Bryn, I tried to get into it but my cyber sneak abilities are minimal, I wanted to see what & when it had been updated to be certain when his responsibilities and job titles changed ..........but no luck.

My point is simply that he has not held the responsibilities mentioned since 2014 as the pen-pic would suggest. Most will understand this but as some here will appreciate I've always been keen to be sure that the less cerebrally talented here may understand the truth, la vrai Guillaume as the Frogs would say, or as I'd now say myself, possibly incorrectly, factura verdadera.
Bryn made 150 appearances for Ulster as a player between 1997 and 2010 and joined the management set-up as Team Manager in October 2014.

He is responsible for recruiting and retaining players, identifying talent and managing contract negotiations. He also oversees the professional services around the senior squad and the management of team operations on match-nights.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I'll be judging Bryn from the date Petrie sits behind his desk at Ravenhill and not a second before.

It's evident his position was continually undermined at will by Logan. Whether it was being given the shyte sandwich to face the fans or over ruling and signing "box office" all blacks we didn't actually need.

Impossible for him to have succeeded with Logan in position.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TopPoster wrote:Don’t beat the bush. It’s making a comeback allegedly.
I've always loved a good shaggy bush TP. Topiary is not for me, natural is best.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:I'll be judging Bryn from the date Petrie sits behind his desk at Ravenhill and not a second before.

It's evident his position was continually undermined at will by Logan. Whether it was being given the shyte sandwich to face the fans or over ruling and signing "box office" all blacks we didn't actually need.

Impossible for him to have succeeded with Logan in position.
100% 9, he has a lot of credit in the bank for me, Ulster to the core, has only issued bullshit when he's had no option, especially when the coward Shame SLogan hid away for months on end. I take him as a straight shooter ....... when circumstances don't demand bullshite.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Whenever the leaf-blowers were used in an attempt the thaw the pitch it was Bryn who faced the press and said "we did everything we could to enable the match to go ahead."
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Jeez..finances must be really bad if Petrie is gonna sit behind Bryn’s desk.
Logan’s office will now be used as part of the Stadium Tours... ‘This room is where Shame Logan hid as he ruined Ulster Rugby. No Photography please’
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Recruitment -not simply a case
We must sign the best

Many factors come into play such
As
What do Ulster need?
Who is available?
Then is he willing to sign?
How much will he cost ?(pay and perks)
And what clearances are necessary to sign him?

Anyone can think of players they would like to sign — but ,if only ,it was as simple as that .

Because you could sign the best player in the world and in his first game is career ending injury ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

twiglet wrote:Whenever the leaf-blowers were used in an attempt the thaw the pitch it was Bryn who faced the press and said "we did everything we could to enable the match to go ahead."
I cannot find it in my heart to blame Bryn when one of the ground staff pîssed off early and didn’t put the covers on the pitch, neither can I blame Bryn for not publicly sacking, which revealing his actions to the public would have done, the guy and spreading a layer of bullshite over the episode.

He was 1) being a decent spud and 2) deflecting any financial damages.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Recruitment -not simply a case
We must sign the best

Many factors come into play such
As
What do Ulster need?
Who is available?
Then is he willing to sign?
How much will he cost ?(pay and perks)
And what clearances are necessary to sign him?

Anyone can think of players they would like to sign — but ,if only ,it was as simple as that .

Because you could sign the best player in the world and in his first game is career ending injury ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, poor Robbie Brink, Ulster’s Christian Cullen signing.