Bryn - time to fall on your sword.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bryn - time to fall on your sword.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LOOK..... in my mind Ulster have been trying to build a pack, Moore and Murphy are a sign of that, some of the academy lads like O’Connor, Timony, and others are not there but it’s an improvement.

What is Killy us is losing our four most talented backs, Payne’s misfortunes and the other three hounded out by Nucibastard, then factor in the retirement of Bose and Trimble in short order and it takes not an ounce of genius, not Genius, to see why we look like scoring in Ollies could be tough, even in the VIP area.

Anyone thinking there is a short term fix is an arsefoon of colossal proportions. Waise the loaf lads, we are talking 3-5 seasons remedial work coupled with a huge slice of luck and a productive academy. That’s all folks, not FOLKs.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bryn - time to fall on your sword.

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:
TopPoster wrote:You’ve gone quite easy on me here Baggy (must be the Spanish bog roll) so I’ll respect yours and Kofi’s insider knowledge, but I would say he’s on probation - if he brings anymore duds in after the merry-go-round (#Bringthemhome) post WC his support will run dry.
My inside knowledge, ha, it’s built on common sense and not being a drama queen.

There are many factors , coach requirements, availability, cost, agents ( who are there to make money ) PGB deciding/or not, IIRCC Dobbin was against the signing of Pikachu but it was Logan who called that one and then the unknow factor,the player who arrives and then decides feck it I want to leave so plays the dumb Cnut. There has been lots of brad pitt signing and many under Humphs watch, the Georgian who had no work permit, the islander who turned up the weeekend Matt Williams left who no one knew was coming and could not even play for Belfast Quinn’s he was that bad,

You can even go back as far as Fat Joe, bad signings happen and Rugby needs to review contracts and fitness tests, is Bryn responsible for players turning up crocked , someone medically cleared them or not that’s not Bryn’s fault.

I believe that thought has to be put in to contracts with a good get out clause , even performance related.

UR have gone backwards, this is down solely to the man I said from day one was not fit for the job, a man who is worse than Trump, in many ways , arrogant, deceitful, untrustworthy, blagger, and someone who has a difficulty in separating fact from fiction, financially he has crippled us.

Byrn had the balls to face fans when Logan hid, he has in my opinion dealt with some brad pitt, remember why he was brought in ,
Yes Bryn was brought in because neither Logan or Kiss knew anything about signing contracts and Humps left without finishing off contracts for several core players in the squad, we are lucky that they were not away to some other team or things could be even worse than they are now.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best