Scarlets trilogy

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Scarlets trilogy

Post by Dave »

Jake ball in the 2nd row and Rawlins to 6 will give their pack a size boost which was the issue their fans were bemoaning last week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'll be shocked if we don't beat the BRexit voting sheepworriers. Almost as shocked as if we sign any decent NIQs next season. That said, I expect it to be the usual, tight as a duck's shitebax, with many moments of concern.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Stop with the worrying Dave, we’ve got this.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:Stop with the worrying Dave, we’ve got this.
Sorry, I've just buzzed my kaks.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

No more sleeps to match day! >clapping
Last edited by UlsterNo9 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Hardcore, staying up all night. I’m to old for that crack. It’s pipe and slippers and an early night for me tonight. Then a hearty breakfast of porridge and a bacon buttie. Rock and indeed Roll .
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Tender wrote:Hardcore, staying up all night. I’m to old for that crack. It’s pipe and slippers and an early night for me tonight. Then a hearty breakfast of porridge and a bacon buttie. Rock and indeed Roll .
Cannot sleep the night before.... to exited!

I'm a porridge with bacon on french stick and lashings of real butter myself.

Porridge sometimes plain sometimes with a drop of honey or if its a big day I'll throw a shot of Blackbush on top. Delicious!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Don’t go Nigella on us. Bacon buttie, always brown sauce (red is for Mercans and girlies), real butter and if you must mess with it, go with cheese.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Tender wrote:Hardcore, staying up all night. I’m to old for that crack. It’s pipe and slippers and an early night for me tonight. Then a hearty breakfast of porridge and a bacon buttie. Rock and indeed Roll .
Cannot sleep the night before.... to exited!

I'm a porridge with bacon on french stick and lashings of real butter myself.

Porridge sometimes plain sometimes with a drop of honey or if its a big day I'll throw a shot of Blackbush on top. Delicious!
Doesn't the porridge make the bread soggy? >clapping >elvis
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:No more sleeps to match day! >clapping
The very definition of Buzzin', in contrast, I've come over all sleepy having woken at 6 am with a burning chest and had to get upright, feckin' acid. Think I shall nap for much of the even and start Buzzin' in the morning.

A wee bite and a couple of swallies pre-match sounds attractive. Hopefully a decentish night and a good game. G'wan :red:

For any of you driving, remember, a sober home is a happy home, especially when Los Federales have a stiff one for swallyin' drivers pre-Claus. If you are just a wee bit pished, don't expect any generous sanity from the peelers, in December, everybody knows there is no sanity clause. (copyright Marx Bros)

Stay safe and don't kill anybody FFFS, ye hea'?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:Don’t go Nigella on us. Bacon buttie, always brown sauce (red is for Mercans and girlies), real butter and if you must mess with it, go with cheese.
Tender, this is becoming a bad habit, sadly I have to take you up on that. Forget Lions, the pig is the king of all beasts, a proper lashing of bacon in a bap has no need for sauce, I always give people my most withering look when they ask, "would you like any sauce". In days gone by I would ask, "why is your food tasteless"?

Properly cooked good quality bacon, preferably smoked for me, not cooked to buggery, albeit I'm as fond of a bit of buggery as the next man. It is a thing of joy and should not be spoiled by some mass produced garbage full to the brim of flavourings and about 25% sugar.

Each to their own Tender but I urge you to use only the finest ingredients in yer bacon bap, it will reward you many times over. If you want some additional flavouring, go natural, an egg fried in butter. Now there is a quality "sauce".

That apart, enjoy yer buttie.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterNo9 wrote:I'm a porridge with bacon on french stick and lashings of real butter myself.
A porridge and bacon bap? :shock:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ah FFFS, did yis see who the ref is? Luke Pearce, he is a rotten wee chube. There may be trouble ahead ......... but whilst there's moonlight and love and romance, let's face the music ..........and dance. >dance
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:I'm a porridge with bacon on french stick and lashings of real butter myself.
A porridge and bacon bap? :shock:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, not for me, I will not willingly eat gruel.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Salted porridge and bacon bap. Put hairs on yer chest.
Baggy, we had the sauce debate on at least one previous occasion so I knew you’d be withering me with your stare.
Think I’ll start my pre-match right now with a Norwegian. Have a pleasant evening and wrap up warm. It’s gone a bit Baltic.