Warren Gatland of the week V1.4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Donald "put the mic down" Trampenfuhrer
26%
The Organisation responsible for AlsterA v Youragay, the greedy greedy ßastards.
4%
ẞrian O'ßastard
13%
Marcel the Bullslayer Coetzee
17%
The band - not The Band.
39%

Total votes: 23

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Who will follow in the footsteps of Zebrother, Coleraine RFC and the Fü king Lionels?

Crimes against AlsterRagby have not been plentiful this week so a disparit group this week with some eternal favourites.

Have at it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Warren Gatland of the week V1.4

Post by big mervyn »

MC Sort yerself out son and stop embarrassing us. It's not big and it's anything but clever. These white Saffers seem to have a bible bashing gun tottin redneck culture akin to the Dumbfukistan US states. Time to consider civilization lads or feck off.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Now if he gave the Hond and Herbie a 2 minute head start I would watch it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

The Bellend Buglers. Even their mothers hate them.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Can I suggest a winner stays on? If you win the previous week you stay on only to be removed once you've been out Warren Gatland
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Warren Gatland of the Month (I assume the committee will facilitate this?) should be a quality field.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Trump, bit of a drizzle so he wimped out an a remembrance event today.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Trump does something every few minutes.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
stirlingwing
Novice

Post by stirlingwing »

Can I nominate the BBC for claiming that Courtney Lawes was "controversially" offside to deny the Lionels a famous victory? Also, who gives a tinker's fcuk if MC shoots what is essentially a fancy bull. It's not as if we are suddenly all vegans now.
i love it when rugby's a winner
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Can I suggest a winner stays on? If you win the previous week you stay on only to be removed once you've been out Warren Gatland

Decent idea #9 The Lionels, last week's winners seem a certain inclusion probably as represented by Courtney Lawes.

Likely winners this week are a danger, they could monopolise the vote.

Also like the idea of Warren Gatland of the Month.

SWing the answer to your MC question is: plenty of people do.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

stirlingwing wrote:Can I nominate the BBC for claiming that Courtney Lawes was "controversially" offside to deny the Lionels a famous victory? Also, who gives a tinker's fcuk if MC shoots what is essentially a fancy bull. It's not as if we are suddenly all vegans now.
It's not merely the killing. It's the trophy posing and seeming pleasure he took in doing so. There's something wrong with him.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
stirlingwing wrote:Can I nominate the BBC for claiming that Courtney Lawes was "controversially" offside to deny the Lionels a famous victory? Also, who gives a tinker's fcuk if MC shoots what is essentially a fancy bull. It's not as if we are suddenly all vegans now.
It's not merely the killing. It's the trophy posing and seeming pleasure he took in doing so. There's something wrong with him.
Dave, stop being such a snowflake, the point of killing something with a rifle is to get that pleasure , mind you sneaking up a behind half a ton beast with a Swiss Army knife has it’s thrills I would still prefer a good Browning or Remington from a distance.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Richard Finlay for that absolute mess under his watch on Friday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I must say this weeks choice is a meaty one. Lots to get yer teeth into, lots of pet hates, but MC’s doesn’t deserve to be amongst them.
The other four are neck and neck, but I’m going with The Band, as watching Mr Orange telling the world’s press that he is a nice guy and he was being attacked, actually made me laugh out loud. Funniest thing I’ve Watched since Veep.
We’ve now come to expect UR to squeeze every penny out of their loyal supporters. BOD will always be a Kunt and Addison needs educated. So the Band take it by a skin flute.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave, stop being such a snowflake, the point of killing something with a rifle is to get that pleasure , mind you sneaking up a behind half a ton beast with a Swiss Army knife has it’s thrills I would still prefer a good Browning or Remington from a distance.
I'm no snowflake, pal. I would quite happily watch a half ton beast half a good gore of your face. I might even pose you up for a picture afterwards.