Warren Gatland of the week V1.4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Warren Gatland of the week V1.4

Donald "put the mic down" Trampenfuhrer
26%
The Organisation responsible for AlsterA v Youragay, the greedy greedy ßastards.
4%
ẞrian O'ßastard
13%
Marcel the Bullslayer Coetzee
17%
The band - not The Band.
39%

Total votes: 23

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Warren Gatland of the week V1.4

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:Not convinced by the ,Trump not wanting to get his hair wet' narrative. Fake news. What is interesting is that he seems prepared to let this one go rather than provide an alternative explanation.
Might have been pussy grabbing
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Not convinced by the ,Trump not wanting to get his hair wet' narrative. Fake news. What is interesting is that he seems prepared to let this one go rather than provide an alternative explanation.
Didn't want to cause traffic jams apparently.
I saw one of his minions say he was acting on security advice.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
There are videos of him dodging the wind/rain when he is outdoors. I do think it is hair related.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
That would seem very likely to me.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
And yet a person who was involved with Obama stated that there are ALWAYS contingency plans - ALWAYS! :scratch:

Also, every other world leader of note made it to the cemetery. :roll:

I saw one claim that his supa-dupa ultra modern helicopter couldn't fly due to the weather, and yet there were news helicopters able to do so. Maybe one of those posed a threat to the POTUS chopper. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
And yet a person who was involved with Obama stated that there are ALWAYS contingency plans - ALWAYS! :scratch:

Also, every other world leader of note made it to the cemetery. :roll:

I saw one claim that his supa-dupa ultra modern helicopter couldn't fly due to the weather, and yet there were news helicopters able to do so. Maybe one of those posed a threat to the POTUS chopper. :roll:
One contingency (the one almost employed for O'Bama's inauguration) is to stay at home and watch it on TV. I believe this is instigated by the code word 'Clive, Clive, Clive!'

Visibility is key for what still involves a lot of operatives staring through powerful binoculars. Who knows what other weather-dependent technology they were relying on. Contingencies only work for so many failures.

I just can't imagine the French bending over backwards to facilitate the US secret service. Maybe that's unfair.

Then of course there may have been intel on a specific threat. That especially could explain why the threat only applied to Trump and not the 'lesser' leaders.

Or

maybe he's not as well a man as his medical records would imply.

Or

maybe he really just doesn't like getting his hair wet.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk