Deysel

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Deysel

Post by Dave »

Gerald the Mole wrote:“When you add in a fit-again Marcell (Coetzee), Schalk (van der Merwe) arriving to add strength to the front-row competition and guys like Kieran (Treadwell) and Sean (Reidy) continuing to excel, the signs are good for a more robust and dominant forward pack next season.”

:roll:
Beyond a joke now
Who said this?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Eggs wrote:
nonplussed wrote:Opportunity to sign a NIQ LH perhaps

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Or second row
It would depend on who is available. We look to be heading towards having just two NIQs in the squad when Speight leaves. Leinster will have four. The FIRFU admitted yesterday that Leinster have 50% of the rugby playing population and will always have an advantage on the other provinces. I've lost count how many Munster have at this stage.

I would be surprised if we would be allowed another LH. I would hope for a 2nd row.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sorry to see any player retire, I'm assuming he just can't get any more out of his body, seems to be only fleeting fit so I assume he has just thought enough is enough, rather than one specific major issue.

Never really saw much of him, charging around after Marcell in the first match last season against Cheetahs was about as good as it got. Seemed a signing of convenience at the time given he had been in Ireland. Had he been able to keep fit for any sort of prolonged period he would have been valuable, maybe even in the 2nd row. Oh well, maybe in the long term there will be a signing who actually stays fit occasionally, for now, I wouldn't be expecting a replacement any time soon, no info, just my expectation.

Good luck to him.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The way it has come about it looks like personal to me more than injury .

Regardless of why - when he played you felt the back row was stronger — all the best for the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist