New - Warren Gatland of the week

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for your Warren Gatland of the Week?

Terry "I say" Thomas
No votes
Nigel Owens
11%
Simon Zebo
73%
M'Burney
3%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 37

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: New - Warren Gatland of the week

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:I wonder who is giving them media advice?
I assume that the matter is sponsor related and an embarrassing situation if it was revealed locally who was the main culprit. I am surprised the Feminist Network is not up there protesting, I wonder if all are being honest.
Tell me more, Kofi. Sounds and sniffs of cover-up, as did the original "investigation" which clearly thought it would just go away.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Also sounds like the BBC are like a dog with a bone on this one, not sure whether to chew on it or bury it for another day.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

One more suggestion to the committee. The entire FIRFU. Today they are saying they want more artificial pitches.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:One more suggestion to the committee. The entire FIRFU. Today they are saying they want more artificial pitches.
Bad move they will regret, driven by Dublin clubs I wonder ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little :roll: can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --
Last edited by fermain on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ?
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Dave wrote:Dear esteemed members of the committee,

I would also like to propose, Alan Quinlan, for your consideration. He decided it would be a grand idea to criticise Nigel Owen for instructing Zero to apologise. Perhaps Quinlan, was outraged at Zero for his finger being so very far away from our Mike's eyeballs. I imagine if another player had done anything similar to Quinnie as a player, he may have bitten said player's finger off. We all admire his level of dog as a player but the Munster bias is hanging out of him. Sky sports has made him saft.

Regards,
Dave.
Quinlan always wears red specs. Very very biased.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

I think Nigel deserves it more than Zebo.
Zebo was being a bit of a tool but Owens made a mountain out of it.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

rumncoke wrote:Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little :scratch: can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --
Surely her "see you next Tuesday" is so big it has its own weather system?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little :banghead: can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --

Indeed and it's much drier than you'd expect https://www.worldweatheronline.com/Warren Gatland ... ig/tr.aspx
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It’s own gravitational pull.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Hang on....

An alleged sponsor of a local rugby club verbally abuse a female referee and the club panic and close ranks... Yet a national sponsor dictates the removal of two young men despite being found not guilty.... Yup rugby has completely sold out to the money

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Christopher Columbus thought he discovered America in 1492, he didn't. He actually just sailed into great great great great great great great grandmother addies chuff and colonized it.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little >threaten can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --

Indeed and it's much drier than you'd expect https://www.worldweatheronline.com/Warr ... ig/tr.aspx
Tcch! The vagaries of the swearchecker. Baggy's thread title passes muster but the url for the weather in a beautiful Turkish village gets the Gatland treatment :lol:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/ru/vagin ... st/2496095
https://www.worldweatheronline.com/fann ... ia/us.aspx
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:I think Nigel deserves it more than Zebo.
Zebo was being a bit of a tool but Owens made a mountain out of it.
Yes, you would think that given you are ># ***. In other news, nobody gives a ># what you think, the committee & the democratic process are all that matters on this thread. >EW

***(copyright B Behan)
Last edited by fermain on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: *play the ball not....blah blah blah
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little >flog can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --

Ron'n dear, as with SmallMind, the committee is bereft of any solitary feck about what you think the thread should be called. Threads are named by creators, no amount of bullshite changes that..........and certainly not a thread I originate. >threaten

That apart, have you taken your meds today yet, we don;t want you having a wee unfortunate turn. :thumleft: