Racing 92 vs Ulster MotM

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Racing 92 v Ulster MotM

M Lowry
17%
C Gilroy
No votes
W Addison
48%
S McCloskey
4%
J Stockdale
No votes
B Burns
No votes
D Shanahan
4%
A Warwick
No votes
R Best
No votes
M Moore
4%
I Henderson
4%
K Treadwell
No votes
M Coetzee
9%
J Murphy
No votes
N Timoney
No votes
A McBurney
9%
E O'Sullivan
No votes
R Kane
No votes
A O'Connor
No votes
S Reidy
No votes
J Stewart
No votes
J McPhillips
No votes
A Kernohan
No votes

Total votes: 23

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Racing 92 vs Ulster MotM

Post by fermain »

I didn't see it, only know the score... but for those that did, who was yer Man of the Match?
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Racing 92 vs Ulster MotM

Post by Dave »

McBurney
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Addison-class act. How he slipped through the net in England is beyond me.

Honourable mention to Lowry, would love to see his stats for metres/distance covered.

Genuine excitement with the ulster backs with more and more talent coming through the academy system.

If only we had a platform to win lineouts and have a steady scrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Addison is a real find alright.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Addison is very much a player in the same style as Payne, spots gaps and knows when to go for them.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The greatest thing about Addison is that he has had international caps dangled in front of him, he will bust a gut week in and week out.

The best thing for us is that he is in an area of great strength so we may see much more of him than someone who is a shoo-in to be in the 23.

The next best thing about him is his Ma's a Skinner, so he has Ulster blood in him. Not that I want 15 born & bred, but he's probably a bit thran by nature given his ma had to swim across Lough Erne to get to school.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The greatest thing about Addison is that he has had international caps dangled in front of him, he will bust a gut week in and week out.
I said the very same thing last night when someone said to me what must Addison think he’s done by signing for Ulster.

He’s a nailed on Joe fave already.

Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Addison.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Addison all day. Honourable mentions for Lowry, Coetzee, and McBurney :thumright: :afro: >threaten
Exterminate all rational thought
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

kingofthehill wrote:Addison-class act. How he slipped through the net in England is beyond me.

Honourable mention to Lowry, would love to see his stats for metres/distance covered.

Genuine excitement with the ulster backs with more and more talent coming through the academy system.

If only we had a platform to win lineouts and have a steady scrum.

159 - Michael Lowry gained 159 metres against Racing 92, the most by any player in Round 2 of the @ChampionsCup and the most ever recorded by an @UlsterRugby player in a European match since Opta have recorded this data (since 2010/11). Talent.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm wondering what young Michael will do with Zebastard's shirt? I'd use it as a firelighter over the winter.

I am amazed that nobody else thought Marcell was worth a vote, his stats were miles better than any other forward, indeed the man who came closest was Sean Reidy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm wondering what young Michael will do with Zebastard's shirt? I'd use it as a firelighter over the winter.

I am amazed that nobody else thought Marcell was worth a vote, his stats were miles better than any other forward, indeed the man who came closest was Sean Reidy.
If I were young Michael I would cut Zebo's shirt carefully into 4 inch squares and thread them on thon rustyy nail in the outside dry privvy. (Younger readers may not know what the hell I'm on about here, but you certanly will Bags.)
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

The patronising arm around the shoulder as he forced out his fake apology is particularly sickening.
I’m guessing ZeboUberSpit might develop an injury in the week before the return fixture .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOSZ
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LOOK ......... it really is this simple, you have to have it inside you to produce that sort of scumbaggery spontaneously, it was clearly not a considered act, therefore , like Felon Armitage before him, Zebastard - like a stick of rock - has scumbag written into his character.