RACING 92 V ULSTER Saturday 20th Oct KO:18.30 TV: BT

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: RACING 92 V ULSTER Saturday 20th OctKO:18.30 TV: BT

Post by 222toHounslow »

Warwick shît again? Why does Rory get a by-ball? Poor!

Lineout is abysmal, couldn’t hit a cows àrse with a banjo.
Last edited by 222toHounslow on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RACING 92 V ULSTER Saturday 20th Oct KO:18.30 TV: BT

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:maybe we should also boo McBurney at the next home game for being a twunt and unneccesarily barging into Zebo before that.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:
Bart S wrote:maybe we should also boo McBurney at the next home game for being a twunt and unneccesarily barging into Zebo before that.
Well at least when mcburney gets a vote for MOTM we’ll know who it was from. :D
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Zebo was a twunt fir what he did but so was mcburney.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

222toHounslow wrote:Warwick shît again? Why does Rory get a by-ball? Poor!

He didn't from me. I wanted him off sooner. Not many were even catchable.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

222toHounslow wrote:Warwick shît again? Why does Rory get a by-ball? Poor!

When they talk about most players showing “Lions form” it is a good thing. Sadly not with Rory.

Tredwell actually put himself about a bit but why did AOC not start after possibly his best game for Ulster last week? Was he carrying a knock?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:Zebo was a twunt fir what he did but so was mcburney.
Bart, I suggest you go to bed. The two incidents are not even in the same stratosphere. Sleep on it and try again tommorrow.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:
Bart, I suggest you go to bed. The two incidents are not even in the same stratosphere. Sleep on it and try again tommorrow.
Dave - sleep well and remember to take the blinkers off when you wake up in the morning.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Racing were clever at scrum time in their use of boring to wheel the scrum .
Until Rory had a word with Nigel.
They applied to open up the blind side for one Try .

They also got another training ground try with the lob kick over the backs well executed and an easy run in .

Racing a well coached side .

Thought Timoney was unlucky to see a yellow because the player went down slowly hands and arms first . The player wasn't dumped

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Ulster created numerous chances and just couldn’t get that final pass away. This was not one of those games where we had lots of possession and swayed from side to side against a defence which we could not penetrate. I thought we played some good rugby with ball in hand. Yes, we made numerous errors which is frustrating but there was a lot of genuinely good attacking play and line breaks with good supoort. Maybe Peel is working more effectively with Dan than happened with Kiss.

The defence was actually pretty good for large parts of the game. We tired towards the end which was understandable. We also played a more fast loose game chasing tries which opened up some gaps for them.

I was encouraged with the ulster attack and for the most part the defence in terms of the journey ulster are on. The scrum is a known weakness but our inability to do anything about changing the lineout played a huge oart in our downfall. You can’t give Racing 6 or 7 opportunities to attack instead of defend.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:
Dave - sleep well and remember to take the blinkers off when you wake up in the morning.
#prayforzeboImage
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Thanks Dave

I was going to watch it again to see if I was being harsh, but you have saved me the bother. Confirmed - McBurney was a twunt :thumright:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:Thanks Dave

I was going to watch it again to see if I was being harsh, but you have saved me the bother. Confirmed - McBurney was a twunt :thumright:
What's Timoney then, he got a yellow card? A thundertwunt?

It was only penalty, hardly worthy of being called a twunt. He's a great academy prospect but ultimately naive at this level.

Zebo has 30+ caps at international levels. He's getting paid a clean fortune. He taunts a guy starting his second ever game while 20 points up. Then celebrates and dances with his team mates like he's won the world cup. He wasn't remotely sorry until Nigel told him to be.

Maybe I am blinkered but it pishes me to see such disrespect to these youngsters, thrown in at the deepend, from the likes Zebo and people on here calling them twunts.

Good night.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Faur enough Dave.

You are right that McBurney is a young lad and hopefully Dan or someone will have a word with him about it. We were giving Racing enough free possession already without the need for what he did. He seems like a good player so we need to make sure he stays on the pitch.

Zebo was a dick without question and you are right in that he should know better. However he has apologised both on the pitch and publicly afterwards so for me personally that is enough to ahem.........move on.

I may still cheer a little bit more loudly though if someone in the return game legally knocks him back 5 metres in the tackle :D
War of attrition
Novice

Post by War of attrition »

Dave wrote:
Bart S wrote:Thanks Dave

What's Timoney then, he got a yellow card? A thundertwunt?

It was only penalty, hardly worthy of being called a twunt. He's a great academy prospect but ultimately naive at this level.

Zebo has 30+ caps at international levels. He's getting paid a clean fortune. He taunts a guy starting his second ever game while 20 points up. Then celebrates and dances with his team mates like he's won the world cup. He wasn't remotely sorry until Nigel told him to be.

Maybe I am blinkered but it pishes me to see such disrespect to these youngsters, thrown in at the deepend, from the likes Zebo and people on here calling them twunts.

Good night.
As a munster fan agree totally always felt something not right with Zebo. No loss unlike Ryan one of ours

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk