Ulster Rugby..............eh?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ulster Rugby..............eh?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Maybe I have too much time on my hands, I had a guy here today doing a service on the hottub, so had browsing time. I came across this on the all singing all dancing UR website, which admittedly is an improvement, they have even restored the bit telling you how many minutes players have clocked up.

However, :duh: here is the "pen picture" on Darren Cave:
A real attacking talent who can unlock defences just like that, DARREN CAVE played over 20 times for Ulster in his first full season with the province. The 22-year-old is an exciting runner and strong-tackling centre and one of a crop of young players at Ravenhill who have progressed through the Academy structure. He has also made rapid progression at international level, from winning the Grand Slam with the Ireland Under-20s in 2007 to starring in Ireland's Rugby World Cup Sevens qualification and scoring a handful of tries for Ireland 'A' at the last two Churchill Cup tournaments. The former Sullivan Upper pupil, who is attached to Belfast Harlequins, was included in Ireland's extended 2009 RBS 6 Nations squad and is on the verge of making his Test breakthrough.
A mere 9 years out of date. I suppose you could make it up, but FFFS, you'd need to be what a primary school we used to call in an un-PC manner, a spastic, and now would use, bellend, welthead, spanner, dumbtwat or simply a dickhead.

Sweet Jaysus, Trump isn't even that inaccurate.

If I could be bothered I'd check out who else hasn't moved on in the last 9 years. :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Rugby..............eh?

Post by Jackie Brown »

Who cares about the Rugby players, it's all about the experience. How was the dog toilet and food village?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Rugby..............eh?

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Who cares about the Rugby players, it's all about the experience. How was the dog toilet and food village?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
feck Off Finlay
FoF

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk