Is it starting to hit home yet?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Is it starting to hit home yet?

Post by Tender »

Tigers on a high after doing Northampton.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Is it starting to hit home yet?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Columbo wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:Our problem I suppose, is that there is about a 5-8 year lag between getting the pathways & academy right, and knowing we are getting them right. There are good reports coming out of the work being done now and over the past couple of years (to which we haven't had any visibility of looking at the fir :roll: st and 2nd teams), and some green shoots are evident now in the younger ones coming through.
I agree, I actually think we are a couple of years into that, so hopefully more like a 2-3 year lag. Our representation on Irish age grade teams was certainly higher last year, hopefully a good augur
Stop yourself clown, changing your tune when folk correct you is one thing, trying to pretend that was what you thought all along, when you said something very different gets you a pair of clownshoes, I'll send you a pair but I'm not paying the postage.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.