The 4 game verdict

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Columbo
Squire

Re: The 4 game verdict

Post by Columbo »

Rooster wrote:Considering how the teams we have played have done in other fixtures we are looking better than last year, big difference is we are in "never give up " mode and have snatched points when we previously would have folded
yes I think this is why I'm on balance glass half-full right now - we have shown a bit of fight. Also I think the biggest weaknesses are coachable - e.g. Marcel's woeful defensive positioning vs Cheetahs, uncoordinated kick chase defence, some differential line speed etc etc - or will hopefully reduce as the players become more familiar with each other, like (some of) the handling errors
..one more thing
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Rum.... Clooney does ads for shyte coffee...Cooney is a far better player than we thought he’d be and
I enjoy watching him play Rugby.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

I’d take it.

We have injuries/player unavailability. This hopefully will change re the business end of the season. For me the bonus is the exposure for the young players so far. If we make the play offs I’d take it no problem. With wc yr player management & injuries this exposure is likely to be plentiful. This is a long and potentially painful process.