Cheetahs v Ulster Friday 21st September 6:15pm KO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cheetahs v Ulster Friday 21st September 6:15pm KO

Post by BaggyTrousers »

There is an attitude in this team, three times they've come through from losing positions at the death to rescue 2 wins and a draw. So much wrong in that game it's hard to know where to start but to keep her lit at altitude with a 5-day turnaround is gold. I thought at 29-20 they could have been snattered but 3 points from the draw is a great return.

Next week will be tough but LOOK ............. Ulster last lost in Cardiff on 24th March, that will be 6 months between defeats. Great credit to all concerned, especially a host of nippers.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:The quick lineout for Cheetahs last try..... two things.

1. Kick to touch should have gone into the stand to prevent the quick lineout.
2. Can anyone confirm or deny that the pass in from the quick lineout went at least a metre forward?
Looked forward to me 9.

Crouchie, on Treadwell, it occurred to me when watching that he may be a big lad, but he goes into contact like une grande chemise. He decelerates and turns side-on, needs and injection of dog in him
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

justinr73 wrote:
thecrouch wrote:O'Toole is the real deal, really impressed with this guy.

Treadwell on the other hand... you're a big unit lad, don't be afraid to throw your weight around ffs.
Treadwater is just keeping 2MP’s shirt warm
Nah, replacing Diack.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:
justinr73 wrote:

Treadwell on the other hand... you're a big unit lad, don't be afraid to throw your weight around ffs.
Nah, replacing Diack.

Yes Shammy, like hard Rob Tredders decelerates into contact.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
shamalicious wrote:
justinr73 wrote:

Nah, replacing Diack.

Yes Shammy, like hard Rob Tredders decelerates into contact.
Hes about the size of a house like, should be running over the top of boys. Drives me mad so it does.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Treadwell waved their lock through only for wee dave to take him down. I hope they review that one nice n slowly.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Treadwell is tom kite.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I suppose we need at least one second row on the park if the Dublin Strangler is going to end up on the naughty step every game.

Deysel still has a bit of dog left in him though.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

damianmcr wrote:Treadwell is tom kite.
Don't think he has it between the ears unfortunately. Very one dimensional with little spark. Got turned in the tackle last week and tried to place the ball on the wrong side of ruck which showed poor spatial awareness; not a good sign.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

justinr73 wrote:I suppose we need at least one second row on the park if the Dublin Strangler is going to end up on the naughty step every game.

Deysel still has a bit of dog left in him though.
Deysel was good. Timoney and reidy need to up their game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
jamsodonnell
Novice

Post by jamsodonnell »

For me, the most disturbing thing was the missed tackles of Coetzee. Coach made the correct decision and whipped him off the park. To all the vitriole that was hurled at Shanahan, eat a bit of humble pie and have the grace to admit it. He's not a suitable scrum half replacement but he did very well tonight. Did I see him give a shushing finger when he scored ? If so, then he reads this forum, which I desperately hoped he didn't. We will always have "the begrudgers " as a well known former Ulster player calls them but would we have accepted P4 W3 D1 at this stage..... like hell we would.
I would qualify my statement with this : Addison, Ludik, Marshall, Stockdale, Cooney, Gilroy, Moore, Best, Henderson, and Murphy. A 7 point return on the road, I'll take that and I'm sure the Coach will as well.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

jamsodonnell wrote:For me, the most disturbing thing was the missed tackles of Coetzee. Coach made the correct decision and whipped him off the park. To all the vitriole that was hurled at Shanahan, eat a bit of humble pie and have the grace to admit it. He's not a suitable scrum half replacement but he did very well tonight. Did I see him give a shushing finger when he scored ? If so, then he reads this forum, which I desperately hoped he didn't. We will always have "the begrudgers " as a well known former Ulster player calls them but would we have accepted P4 W3 D1 at this stage..... like hell we would.
I would qualify my statement with this : Addison, Ludik, Marshall, Stockdale, Cooney, Gilroy, Moore, Best, Henderson, and Murphy. A 7 point return on the road, I'll take that and I'm sure the Coach will as well.
You have given the answer to your own stupidity, the highlighted line is accurate, so why should the realists amongst us feel any need to eat humble pie? A curious post with a little good sense but this paradoxical bullshite needs a degree of mockery. Clownshoes for you my lad.

By the way, are you drunk?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Treadwell reminds me of Rowan frost, tall and shyt

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

How was Billy tonight?

I seen most of it but my opinion is for fk all.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

jamsodonnell wrote: Did I see him give a shushing finger when he scored ? If so, then he reads this forum, which I desperately hoped he didn't.
How on earth can you conclude that from that, like it is the only logical conclusion?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?