2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 28 users online :: 13 registered, 1 hidden and 14 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Aird, Bing [Bot], colind, Dave, ding dong2u, Google [Bot], hookerabroad, Majestic-12 [Bot], Rob6, SemrushBot, Sue Dename, YandexBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657683
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Birthdays

Congratulations to: Rémy63 (30)

Southern Kings v Ulster Sun 16th Sep 1:15pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Re: Southern Kings v Ulster Sun 16th Sep 1:15pm

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:36 pm

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Credit where it is due.
Dave Nucifora is the mastermind and genius who got you Cooney.
Nuci is the Great Helmsman of Irish rugby steering the ship through the shoals and rocks of disaster. :duck:

Suck my Lil you wab-faced thundercunt.

Lest you think you have hit on an ingenious way to wind up Nordies, growthefuckup, I react every time just because I thoroughly enjoy swearing at Mexicanbastards, ram that sideways up yer mancunt you hateful Mexican thundercunt.

You're welcome. :D

+1

Yeah, fcuk off ya bluenose kunt.

Punchline to the worlds greatest joke circa PTQ 1985.. except it was a red nose :thumleft:

The old classic about the Master of Repartee by any chance CIMAN? I was told it by a master joke-teller, one Eamonn Lambe by name, which as you say made it the world's greatest joke.

ON similar lines but a true story, allegedly, about a guy who worked with one of my longest standing friends. It features the greatest comeback in world history.

The guy was from Newry, got the Belfast double-decker to the smoke every Monday morning. There was a girl on it every Monday who was a stoater and after several months he finally worked up the courage, wandered up to the front where she was sitting and asked her out.

She replied, "fu@k off you creep", loud enough for the entire top deck of the bus to hear.

There's no way back from that you may think, the walk of shame with a roaster on yer coupon? Wrong.

Swallowing his disappointment, he sticks his chest out, chin up and begins the walk back down the bus, halfway down the aisle he shrugs his shoulders and announces " no personality" - two more steps - "........................whatsoever".

I never met the guy but all these years later he remains a personal hero, snatching victory from the jaws of humiliating crushing defeat.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby for dog and ulcer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Glasgow losing 21 0 after20 minutes. Freesports.
for dog and ulcer
Chancellor to the King

Postby for dog and ulcer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Kings just deprived of try by dubious TMO call.
for dog and ulcer
Chancellor to the King

Postby damianmcr » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Was that not just a pen in our game last night?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Postby solidarity » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:36 pm

A lot of fun, this! Glasgow looking awful.
solidarity
Warrior Assassin

Postby CIMANFOREVER » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Credit where it is due.
Dave Nucifora is the mastermind and genius who got you Cooney.
Nuci is the Great Helmsman of Irish rugby steering the ship through the shoals and rocks of disaster. :duck:

Suck my Lil you wab-faced thundercunt.

Lest you think you have hit on an ingenious way to wind up Nordies, growthefuckup, I react every time just because I thoroughly enjoy swearing at Mexicanbastards, ram that sideways up yer mancunt you hateful Mexican thundercunt.

You're welcome. :D

+1

Yeah, fcuk off ya bluenose kunt.

Punchline to the worlds greatest joke circa PTQ 1985.. except it was a red nose :thumleft:

The old classic about the Master of Repartee by any chance CIMAN? I was told it by a master joke-teller, one Eamonn Lambe by name, which as you say made it the world's greatest joke.

ON similar lines but a true story, allegedly, about a guy who worked with one of my longest standing friends. It features the greatest comeback in world history.

The guy was from Newry, got the Belfast double-decker to the smoke every Monday morning. There was a girl on it every Monday who was a stoater and after several months he finally worked up the courage, wandered up to the front where she was sitting and asked her out.

She replied, "fu@k off you creep", loud enough for the entire top deck of the bus to hear.

There's no way back from that you may think, the walk of shame with a roaster on yer coupon? Wrong.

Swallowing his disappointment, he sticks his chest out, chin up and begins the walk back down the bus, halfway down the aisle he shrugs his shoulders and announces " no personality" - two more steps - "........................whatsoever".

I never met the guy but all these years later he remains a personal hero, snatching victory from the jaws of humiliating crushing defeat.

Thats the one Baggy :cheers: quality riposte by your hero as well... sort of thing you wish you'd said hours after the event :thumleft:
As an aside I miss PTQ and trying to take down the Irish langauge signs in the SU around 86 :red:
Imagine the SJW meltdown if PTQ were around now. Lush... miss PTQ and the blue sextion with the subliminal nudies, and latterly one for the ladies :lol: simpler times
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Chancellor to the King

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Away back under the rock you climbed out from under Dublin4 twunt
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King

Previous

• Advertisement