Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 16 users online :: 5 registered, 2 hidden and 9 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657511
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Who was yer MOTM?

W Addison
10
21%
C Gilroy
0
No votes
D Cave
8
17%
S McCloskey
2
4%
H Speight
2
4%
B Burns
0
No votes
J Cooney
6
13%
A Warwick
0
No votes
J Andrew
0
No votes
T O'Toole
0
No votes
A O'Connor
0
No votes
I Henderson
16
34%
M Coetzee
0
No votes
S Reidy
0
No votes
N Timoney
3
6%
A McBurney
0
No votes
E O'Sullivan
0
No votes
R Kane
0
No votes
K Treadwell
0
No votes
C Henry
0
No votes
A Kernohan
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 47

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby solidarity » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Hard to decide between the destroyer Henderson who owned the lineout and Addison who looks solid as a rock at the back. I odn't understand how McCloskey got the official motm.
User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1388
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 pm

I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

FACT: Timoney & Cave were joint high tacklers with 8 each out of a team total of 83, so 21 idlebastards were playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe each made a turnover and of course, Timoney's tackle just after half-time saved the bacon. Good performances from both, and two guys who get taken for granted a bit. I hope Timoney will establish himself this season and Darren reestablish himself after that fu@ktard Kiss's rain of terror.

Did I ever tell you about Kiss telling Cave that Payne was starting the Hairyquims away game last season? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dear sweet dilapidated Jaysus and the wee feckin' dunkey, what a clown. :roll:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30105
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Jackie Brown » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:11 pm

+1
222toHounslow wrote:DC.

Fûck you Les Kiss, you hadn’t a clue.


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10689
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:25 pm

How do I vote for thon Italian TJ?

Pointed out a few offences that Marius had missed, including both yella card offences. :thumleft: :red:

Thon's a decent contribution from the sidelines.
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13110
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby justinr73 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:34 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

FACT: Timoney & Cave were joint high tacklers with 8 each out of a team total of 83, so 21 idlebastards were playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe each made a turnover and of course, Timoney's tackle just after half-time saved the bacon. Good performances from both, and two guys who get taken for granted a bit. I hope Timoney will establish himself this season and Darren reestablish himself after that fu@ktard Kiss's rain of terror.

Did I ever tell you about Kiss telling Cave that Payne was starting the Hairyquims away game last season? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dear sweet dilapidated Jaysus and the wee feckin' dunkey, what a clown. :roll:


Did you see Les on the tele tonight masterminding an away win at Ealing?
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Eggs » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:45 am

Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position
User avatar
Eggs
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Amiga500 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:27 am

Eggs wrote:
Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position


But he is predominately a centre is he not...?
User avatar
Amiga500
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1559
Images: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby big mervyn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 am

Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:
Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position


But he is predominately a centre is he not...?

Looked very assured at FB. Didn't really get to see his kicking ability.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10638
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Eggs » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:14 am

Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:
Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position


But he is predominately a centre is he not...?


My understanding was that although he can play 11-15 the consensus from the Sale supporters was that he is at his best in the back three, happy to be corrected if wrong tho.

I had assumed Ireland were predominantly interested to see if he could do a job at 15. He does seem the sort of player Schmidt would like
User avatar
Eggs
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby jean valjean » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:36 am

big mervyn wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:
Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position


But he is predominately a centre is he not...?

Looked very assured at FB. Didn't really get to see his kicking ability.
He had a few nice grubbers so has footballing ability. Seems to have time on his hands when running which is always a good sign. Am hoping he can fill the gap that JP left at the back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
User avatar
jean valjean
Warrior
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:12 pm

justinr73 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

FACT: Timoney & Cave were joint high tacklers with 8 each out of a team total of 83, so 21 idlebastards were playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe each made a turnover and of course, Timoney's tackle just after half-time saved the bacon. Good performances from both, and two guys who get taken for granted a bit. I hope Timoney will establish himself this season and Darren reestablish himself after that fu@ktard Kiss's rain of terror.

Did I ever tell you about Kiss telling Cave that Payne was starting the Hairyquims away game last season? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dear sweet dilapidated Jaysus and the wee feckin' dunkey, what a clown. :roll:


Did you see Les on the tele tonight masterminding an away win at Ealing?


Isn't there a town in Lionelland called Twitchen? I hope he's had the good grace to buy a house there, maybe in a village close by called Facialtick.

It's about Les's level, Lionel Shyte Division.

Speak of Ealing, I know a particularly rude Limerick about a girl from Ealing. Donald Trump loves it.

There was a young girl from Ealing...
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30105
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Snipe Watson » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Eggs wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:
Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position


But he is predominately a centre is he not...?


My understanding was that although he can play 11-15 the consensus from the Sale supporters was that he is at his best in the back three, happy to be corrected if wrong tho.

I had assumed Ireland were predominantly interested to see if he could do a job at 15. He does seem the sort of player Schmidt would like

It's early days obviously, but he was very solid.
Having watched the TV coverage last night, I was more impressed with Billy than when I was at the game. He looks like he's sniffing for gaps and willing to try things.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Cracker » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Addison for me
User avatar
Cracker
Squire
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby Tender » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Sparky....who was NOT the same bear as the bear at the pre season shambles. By around 15kgs
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Tender wrote:Sparky....who was NOT the same bear as the bear at the pre season shambles. By around 15kgs


Either that or someone shoved a hoover up his Brennan.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3460
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->