Premier Sports Discount Code

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:You could purchase a chromecast if your TV is dumb.
Do you know for sure you can cast the app to TV, Sky encrypt Skygo so that you cannot cast to TV but may not be the case with Premier.
That's because sky are dicks. I would be surprised if that was the case. Sky are reliant on the fact that you need a full sky sub. Newer mediums are aiming at the aky and non-sky subscriber. It would be foolish if they did. BT don't do this. Eleven sport only have online content. Amazon will be the same when they show footie.
I have BT free on PC or phone only and it won't permit casting to the tv.
I've never had a problem casting BT sports but there are some reasons why you might not be able to:

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

According to premier sports website you can cast to a TV. Image
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Bt are starting to play silly buggers with the casting option. Seems you need a bolt on of £10 to cast to a big screen for some if you only have the free ee app.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jean valjean wrote:Bt are starting to play silly buggers with the casting option. Seems you need a bolt on of £10 to cast to a big screen for some if you only have the free ee app.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If you have the free app through BT Business then you just have the app and it won't permit casting to the tv or watching on a PC either. There is no option to upgrade unless you give silly money as if you are a commercial premises
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the Premier Sports player works on a laptop (as mine seems to) then all you need is an HDMI cable or the like and plug it into your TV. If your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, you can purchase a USB to HDMI adapter.

I find casting useless and unstable off most apps and just use an old laptop I had.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Crusoe wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but the Premier Sports player works on a laptop (as mine seems to) then all you need is an HDMI cable or the like and plug it into your TV. If your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, you can purchase a USB to HDMI adapter.

I find casting useless and unstable off most apps and just use an old laptop I had.
Sounds about right, just wondered about casting as an option but I've never cast anything in my life....... other than a few leading questions on here. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wires are usually more reliable but casting is just handier.
OldMan
Novice

Post by OldMan »

Eggs wrote:I just subscribed for the year, reduced to £89 with discount code "Premier89"

Thought this warranted its own thread to make sure people don't miss it!
When you sign up to PremierSportsPlayer, is the option for entering the discount code available. Can anyone confirm or otherwise?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

So......... email just received from Ulster rugby. 29/08/18 @ 18.40

After other Pro 14 clubs having notified their supporters of the Premier Sports £89 - Premier89 code over a week ago Ulster send an email just over 48 hours before Cardiff and Leinster kick off the Pro 14 season.

The link on the email then takes you to the page below with no mention of the Premier89 discount code.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/17571.php#.W4bld7hrxPZ

There is no way anone is this incompetent, has to be deliberate.

Thanks Eggs for posting code on Sunday
Last edited by UlsterNo9 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:So......... email just received from Ulster rugby. 29/08/18 @ 18.40

After other Pro 14 clubs having notified their supporters of the Premier Sports £89 - Premier89 code over a week ago Ulster send an email just over 24 hours before Cardiff and Leinster kick off the Pro 14 season.

The link on the email then takes you to the page below with no mention of the Premier89 discount code.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/17571.php#.W4bld7hrxPZ

There is no way anone is this incompetent, has to be deliberate.
Cardiff ST holders got explicitly told to use the code

Finlay has to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

I have signed up, didn’t know about discount code, signed up for TV & app, but where do I get my log in details?

Not even an email to confirm anything ... strange set up!!

Enjoyed the preview show earlier - Kinsella, Luke Fitz & Martyn Williams were good. Williams comments about “Ulster must be the most frustrating team to support” struck a chord!!
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The PREMIER89 discount code is mentioned several times in the Ulster Rugby club ezine (updates from UR via the email). Seems to be exclusive to those who get the club ezine.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:The PREMIER89 discount code is mentioned several times in the Ulster Rugby club ezine (updates from UR via the email). Seems to be exclusive to those who get the club ezine.
I only got this in the last few days, quite a few signed up before code came out probably.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:I have signed up, didn’t know about discount code, signed up for TV & app, but where do I get my log in details?

Not even an email to confirm anything ... strange set up!!

Enjoyed the preview show earlier - Kinsella, Luke Fitz & Martyn Williams were good. Williams comments about “Ulster must be the most frustrating team to support” struck a chord!!
Use email you signed up with and ask for a password reset if you have forgotten it
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Can people confirm you get Eir Sports too when you sign up for Premier?