Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 20 users online :: 11 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, BaggyTrousers, Baidu [Spider], big mervyn, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, WeeWorld, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 658157
Total topics 19121
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Premier Sports Discount Code

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Eggs » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

I just subscribed for the year, reduced to £89 with discount code "Premier89"

Thought this warranted its own thread to make sure people don't miss it!
User avatar
Eggs
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Absolutely. Good shout eggs.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18630
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby TinPig » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:39 pm

:thumleft: perfect timing
I'm feeling Perky this morning!!! :pig:
Act the TinPig and you're gonna get dented!!
User avatar
TinPig
Squire
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Hogwarts

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Does subscribing through sky mean you can also log in and watch online?

If I'm not at home can I watch on the go?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3498
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby scrum5 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:44 pm

any of you fine gentlemen not Sky subscribers, I apparently need a separate viewing card for my Sky+ Box as I refuse to give Murdock my money...I assume I need to phone them as I can't subscribe online
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Russ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:52 pm

Can you watch on multiple apps at same time?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28213
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Eggs » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:13 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Does subscribing through sky mean you can also log in and watch online?

If I'm not at home can I watch on the go?


Yeah seems to include the ‘player’ app

Can’t see anywhere about how the number of registered devices works thought

Apple app gets terrible reviews
User avatar
Eggs
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby TinPig » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Eggs wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Does subscribing through sky mean you can also log in and watch online?

If I'm not at home can I watch on the go?


Yeah seems to include the ‘player’ app

Can’t see anywhere about how the number of registered devices works thought

Apple app gets terrible reviews


Yes you get free access to the app once you subscribe to Sky service or pay £89. You need to go back onto the Premier Sport website and log in then validate your viewing card. Download the app and log into it (with the same email & password as the website). On the website you have the option to ungraded for extra £2 a month for downloads over 7 days old. Totally a non starter as far as I’m concerned. Watching the app will probably be rare enough, certainly wouldn’t have paid extra for it.
I'm feeling Perky this morning!!! :pig:
Act the TinPig and you're gonna get dented!!
User avatar
TinPig
Squire
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Hogwarts

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:28 pm

scrum5 wrote:any of you fine gentlemen not Sky subscribers, I apparently need a separate viewing card for my Sky+ Box as I refuse to give Murdock my money...I assume I need to phone them as I can't subscribe online


Scrumptious, no idea if this helps but not being a SKY subscriber in Spain, before I knew I could watch it free on Eir Sport, I checked out watching online through the Premier Sports app. You can, so no you don't need SKY.

Maybe someone such as Damo could confirm that if you have a smart TV you should be able to "cast" from Laptop, iPad or phone perhaps to your TV.

Good luck, hope this helps.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30187
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby justinr73 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:53 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Does subscribing through sky mean you can also log in and watch online?

If I'm not at home can I watch on the go?


The online player is included when you subscribe .

I don’t have an HD box so I can’t watch the main channel. Presumably, I’ll have to plug in my laptop in to the TV.
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:05 pm

You could purchase a chromecast if your TV is dumb.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18630
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Dave wrote:You could purchase a chromecast if your TV is dumb.


Do you know for sure you can cast the app to TV, Sky encrypt Skygo so that you cannot cast to TV but may not be the case with Premier.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3498
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:16 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:You could purchase a chromecast if your TV is dumb.


Do you know for sure you can cast the app to TV, Sky encrypt Skygo so that you cannot cast to TV but may not be the case with Premier.
That's because sky are dicks. I would be surprised if that was the case. Sky are reliant on the fact that you need a full sky sub. Newer mediums are aiming at the aky and non-sky subscriber. It would be foolish if they did. BT don't do this. Eleven sport only have online content. Amazon will be the same when they show footie.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18630
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby cardweg » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:48 am

Virgin are currently showing the Premier Sports Channels for free (until mid September).
I wonder should I buy the annual subscription now to lock in the current £9.99/month option rather than wait until the special offer comes out offering a “special season ticket holders rate” of £19 against the (newly upgraded) published rate of £20 or the like...
.
.
.
Or am I just being paranoid & cynical?
User avatar
cardweg
Novice
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Postby Rooster » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:07 am

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:You could purchase a chromecast if your TV is dumb.


Do you know for sure you can cast the app to TV, Sky encrypt Skygo so that you cannot cast to TV but may not be the case with Premier.
That's because sky are dicks. I would be surprised if that was the case. Sky are reliant on the fact that you need a full sky sub. Newer mediums are aiming at the aky and non-sky subscriber. It would be foolish if they did. BT don't do this. Eleven sport only have online content. Amazon will be the same when they show footie.
I have BT free on PC or phone only and it won't permit casting to the tv.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39858
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: big mervyn, Google [Bot], YandexBot and 3 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->