Ulster Academy 2018-19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Post by Gerald the Mole »

scrum5 wrote:Ulster were winning 20-7 when I left with 5 minutes to go, Rodney played the 2nd half at LH and scored Ulster's 2nd try from a metre out, Aaron Sexton scored the 1st try, that boy has speed to burn and a step of the right foot that will leave many an opposition sitting on their backside, Lowry quiet 1st half but much better 2nd half with a few line breaks, thought the No.8 who I assume is Jonah Mau'u was the best of the backrowers with some strong carries, Ulster's no.4 Jack Regan also had a couple of turnovers and carried well...Curtis ok, done twice for feeding the scrum and I don't mean Rodders was hungry....
Did any of the Leinster players enjoy their night out in Belfast after the game .
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Why do I feel like there is a story behind this?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
scrum5 wrote:Ulster were winning 20-7 when I left with 5 minutes to go, Rodney played the 2nd half at LH and scored Ulster's 2nd try from a metre out, Aaron Sexton scored the 1st try, that boy has speed to burn and a step of the right foot that will leave many an opposition sitting on their backside, Lowry quiet 1st half but much better 2nd half with a few line breaks, thought the No.8 who I assume is Jonah Mau'u was the best of the backrowers with some strong carries, Ulster's no.4 Jack Regan also had a couple of turnovers and carried well...Curtis ok, done twice for feeding the scrum and I don't mean Rodders was hungry....
Did any of the Leinster players enjoy their night out in Belfast after the game .
Believe this is being suppresswd by the LIRFU PR machine (as the last few have too)

Leinster players would never do things like that. That's reserved for expendable Ulster players

Wee Joey family running the PR machine?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Were some young Mexicans misbehaving perchance?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

caledoniancelt wrote:Were some young Mexicans misbehaving perchance?
She spotted her opportunity and went for it again

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:Were some young Mexicans misbehaving perchance?
She spotted her opportunity and went for it again

So, third time lucky then?

Well, I'll be a Doran. When I say that, obviously I mean I am ADored but not A Doran. Though I've often been ADoran Mrs Trousers.

#Bringthemhome
#Fu'cktheFIRFUCs
#Fu'ckPhillipBrowne
#FOJS
#FODN
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Oh come now Baggy stop with this tom kite. It should be beneath you.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Ulster Academy 2018-19

Post by Neill_M »

Wrong thread.
Last edited by Neill_M on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Ulster A team to play Leinster A, Celtic Cup Round 1, Friday 7th September at Malone RFC (5.00pm):

(15-9): Peter Nelson, Aaron Sexton, Jack Owens, James Hume, Iwan Hughes, Johnny McPhillips, Jonny Stewart;

(1-8): Schalk van der Merwe, Peter Cromie, Rodney Ah You, Peter Browne, Alex Thompson, Caleb Montgomery, Chris Henry (C), Greg Jones.

Replacements: Paul McGookin, Peter Cooper, Michael Cromie, Matthew Rea, Marcus Rea, Graham Curtis, Bruce Houston, Michael Stronge.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Off topic
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Off topic

Being a landlord seems like a cushy job Dave, but is it? Lets look at the arguments for and against owning and renting out a property. On the face of it, being a landlord seems like an easy gig. After all, you're getting a lot of money every month for not doing very much, right? Well, not necessarily. Think of the kids playing rugby in the street with concrete blocks. Being a landlord can be a complex and time-consuming job, and the legalities and financial obligations involved mean it's not right for everyone.

In short Dave you're talking out your brennan.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:Off topic

Being a landlord seems like a cushy job Dave, but is it? Lets look at the arguments for and against owning and renting out a property. On the face of it, being a landlord seems like an easy gig. After all, you're getting a lot of money every month for not doing very much, right? Well, not necessarily. Think of the kids playing rugby in the street with concrete blocks. Being a landlord can be a complex and time-consuming job, and the legalities and financial obligations involved mean it's not right for everyone.

In short Dave you're talking out your brennan.
Genuinely lolled at this ImageImageImageImage
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Ulster A team to play Leinster A, Celtic Cup Round 1, Friday 7th September at Malone RFC (5.00pm):

(15-9): Peter Nelson, Aaron Sexton, Jack Owens, James Hume, Iwan Hughes, Johnny McPhillips, Jonny Stewart;

(1-8): Schalk van der Merwe, Peter Cromie, Rodney Ah You, Peter Browne, Alex Thompson, Caleb Montgomery, Chris Henry (C), Greg Jones.

Replacements: Paul McGookin, Peter Cooper, Michael Cromie, Matthew Rea, Marcus Rea, Graham Curtis, Bruce Houston, Michael Stronge.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19740

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Neill_M wrote:Tom Daly will captain Leinster Rugby ‘A’ when they face Ulster Rugby ‘A’ in the first round of the new Celtic Cup at Malone RFC on Friday evening (KO 5pm).

15. Hugo Keenan 14. Michael Silvester 13. Conor O’Brien 12. Tom Daly 11. Jack Kelly 10. Harry Byrne 9. Paddy Patterson 1. Ed Byrne 2. Ronan Kelleher 3. Vakh Abdaladze 4. Ross Molony 5. Jack Dunne 6. Oisín Dowling 7. Scott Penny 8. Caelan Doris

16. Dan Sheehan 17. Giuseppe Coyne 18. Jack Aungier 19. Ronan Foley 20. Ronan Watters 21. Hugh O’Sullivan 22. David Hawkshaw 23. Liam Turner
Or go to

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19740
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Cooney just replied to a link from a rugby website about Michael Lowry Image

http://youtu.be/V5vNpkv6F6A?a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.