Ulster Academy 2018-19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Post by UlsterNo9 »

bangorboy wrote:Sexton played with U18's last year, he should be with U19s this but has been with Academy/Seniors all summer
He played versus Gloucester.

My mistake I thought he was going into Upper sixth and therefore still available to play Ulster Schools this season coming.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
bangorboy wrote:Sexton played with U18's last year, he should be with U19s this but has been with Academy/Seniors all summer
He played versus Gloucester.

My mistake I thought he was going into Upper sixth and therefore still available to play Ulster Schools this season coming.
He is gong in to Upper SIxth. They do it by birth year so his year for U18's was last summer. The current U19 squad are mostly 2000 birth year with a few 2001 in the mix as well.

The current U18 squad are mostly 2001 birth year. Players do play up from time to time but can't play down...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

O'Toole & Curtis upgraded contracts keeping them at Ulster until 2021 & 22 respectively, full contracts next season.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

From BB:

Ulster Academy v Leinster Development, Friday 31st August, 6.00pm at Malone RFC.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BR wrote:From BB:

Ulster Academy v Leinster Development, Friday 31st August, 6.00pm at Malone RFC.
Your making that up.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The Ulster Development / U20 squad has been named to play Leinster on Friday evening.

Ulster Development / U20 squad to play Leinster, Friday 31st August (6.00pm) at Malone RFC:

(15-9): Iwan Hughes, Ben McCaughey, James Hume (V Capt), Michael Lowry, Aaron Sexton, Bruce Houston, Graham Curtis;
(1-8): Peter Cooper, Zack McCall (Capt), Paul McGookin, Jack Regan, Bradley Luney, Joe Dunleavy, Matthew Agnew, Jonah Mau'u.

Replacements: Patrick Nixon, Rodney Ah You, Aziz Nasser, JJ McKee, Marcus Rea, Michael Stronge, Robbie Johnston, Oisin Kiernan, Campbell Classon.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Dave wrote:The Ulster Development / U20 squad has been named to play Leinster on Friday evening.

Ulster Development / U20 squad to play Leinster, Friday 31st August (6.00pm) at Malone RFC:

(15-9): Iwan Hughes, Ben McCaughey, James Hume (V Capt), Michael Lowry, Aaron Sexton, Bruce Houston, Graham Curtis;
(1-8): Peter Cooper, Zack McCall (Capt), Paul McGookin, Jack Regan, Bradley Luney, Joe Dunleavy, Matthew Agnew, Jonah Mau'u.

Replacements: Patrick Nixon, Rodney Ah You, Aziz Nasser, JJ McKee, Marcus Rea, Michael Stronge, Robbie Johnston, Oisin Kiernan, Campbell Classon.
Some unknown knowns in there, Hughes is suppose to be a clinker, Jonah Man’u hard as fûck, Aziz Nasser will blow you away and Rodney Ah you massive potential at loosehead.

Will be at this one , will be a good game
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

I've seen Nasser before, he was OK, that's about it.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

therealspratt wrote:I've seen Nasser before, he was OK, that's about it.
When ?
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
therealspratt wrote:I've seen Nasser before, he was OK, that's about it.
When ?
Playing for the u19s side against Canada in a thunderstorm at CI, was in a front row with Callum Reid so he was outshone quite a bit.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Oh wait, I think I may be confusing him with someone
else, a Carrick player. Well let's see then.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

therealspratt wrote:Oh wait, I think I may be confusing him with someone
Yes you are, #racistalert :roll:
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Ulster U19 Squad to play Munster U19, Saturday 1st September at Cork Institute of Technology (kick-off 1-30pm):

(15-9): Conor Rankin (Campbell College, Belfast), Ethan McIlroy (Methodist College, Belfast), Ben Power (Queen's University RFC), Angus Adair (Capt) (Royal Belfast Academical Institution), Chris Larmour (Methodist College, Belfast), Thomas Armstrong (Methodist College, Belfast), Charlie Worth (Royal School, Armagh);
(1-8): Ben McCrossan (Bangor Grammar School), Bryn Davies (Rainey Endowed School), Seif El Gawad (Malone RFC), Conor McMenamin (Letterkenny RFC), Will Hopes (Regent House School), Riley Westwood (Bangor Grammar School), Ryan O'Neill (City of Armagh RFC), David McCann (Banbridge RFC).

Replacements: Jack Treanor (City of Armagh RFC), Adam Hanna (Banbridge Academy), Robbie Mathers (Banbridge RFC), Jack Stinson (Campbell College, Belfast), David Brown (Coleraine Grammar School), Lewis Finlay (Ballynahinch RFC), Greg Hutley (Down High School), Robbie Armstrong (Methodist College, Belfast), Patrick McAlpine (Campbell College, Belfast).
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Oh wait, I think I may be confusing him with someone
Yes you are, #racistalert :roll:
Yep, and I feel quite bad about it. Sorry.
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

Just read through this and hadn’t realised Rodney was so young.
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/17576.php#.W4kcOBrTWhA

“Replacements: Patrick Nixon, RODNEY AH YOU, Aziz Nasser, JJ McKee, Marcus Rea, Michael Stronge, Robbie Johnston, Oisin Kiernan, Campbell Classon.” :shock:
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig: