Ulster Vs Scarlets Sat 1st Sept 5:15pm KO Premier Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Vs Scarlets Sat 1st Sept 5:15pm KO Premier Sports

Post by Cockatrice »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:TOT looked very good in the loose and scrum before his departure. Hard to believe he is just 19.
The finishing front row were all 23 years of age or younger.

I was impressed by both hookers. McBurney very good when he came on, crucial penalty turnover.
Haven’t been following countryfile.. is the farmer still farming full time and what of Iron Man Deysel is he still broken? When it comes to hookers the problem for me is they are going to be held back by Best and Herring.. we have some promise in this position we need to develop it now not in a years time..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:TOT looked very good in the loose and scrum before his departure. Hard to believe he is just 19.

I was impressed by both hookers. McBurney very good when he came on, crucial penalty turnover.
Haven’t been following countryfile.. is the farmer still farming full time and what of Iron Man Deysel is he still broken? When it comes to hookers the problem for me is they are going to be held back by Best and Herring.. we have some promise in this position we need to develop it now not in a years time..
Rory and Rob both potentially in the world cup squad, so the youngsters will get plenty of opportunity.
I say potentially, because Rory at 37. How does he keep going?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Rory and Rob both potentially in the world cup squad, so the youngsters will get plenty of opportunity.
Federer is the same age. Currently No 2 in the world.
Jimmy Anderson is 36. Currently No 1 bowler in the world.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Schalk was in the dressing room after the match.

I don't think Bestie will play more than the home inter pros, the european cup games and the play offs if we make it that far.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Deysel allegedly back next week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Deysel allegedly back next week.
I’d forgotten he existed.
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

Two points:

(i) having been at the match, I'd say Baggy's thoughts are there or thereabouts as to the game. Were Ulster lucky ? No. But fortunate to come out in front in a game that they could well have lost ? Yes. Worked hard to be in that position. Will take 4 points over 1 and look for improvement next week.

(ii) Premier Sports (or someone at Ulster Rugby) has finally had the wit to put onto the big screen in the ground when the Ulster players are leaving the changing room/at the head of the tunnel. So at least the crowd can be on their feet with SUFTUM as the players appears even if the tannoy boys aren't there with the music... Always seemed to me to be a no-brainer to do, but at last it's been done once. Will it happen next Friday ? But letting Scarlets run out and then keeping them waiting 5 minutes didn't seem quite as good an idea some 2 minutes in though.....
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Nordi likely to be available versus Edinburgh?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Nordi likely to be available versus Edinburgh?
I would doubt it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Nordi likely to be available versus Edinburgh?
I would doubt it.
Nordi available I say
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Was nice to confirm the absence of Logan's name from the staff list at the back of the programme.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

He's gone off the website too.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

His memory and his legacy won’t be erased so easily.
Not moving on.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Finlay needs to go next

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Sammy Logan, gone but not forgotten.

SO , who in in charge then, who is calling the shots. Have we a new CEO who won’t be available until after their business collapses?
You may know my sister, Dot