New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Columbo
Squire

Re: New CEO

Post by Columbo »

Gerald the Mole wrote:So wrong.
what bit?
..one more thing
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Columbo wrote:I don't know the guy, but I saw the press article today where he is at pains to say he's not in it for the long haul, just keeping things ticking over. Seriously when did we as a club become so utterly incapable of doing the least thing even half-decently?

I see Ulster are also tweeting out their other current vacancies, including senior physio :duh: seems like we've been waiting until the injury list hits 20 before appointing someone... :banghead:
So wrong.
Forget it Ger, Colombus talks first, thinks later, like many morons hereabouts. En España and therefore his actual name, en Español, Columbus is Colon, so given the shyte this clown produces, how appropriate.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Columbo wrote:I don't know the guy, but I saw the press article today where he is at pains to say he's not in it for the long haul, just keeping things ticking over. Seriously when did we as a club become so utterly incapable of doing the least thing even half-decently?

I see Ulster are also tweeting out their other current vacancies, including senior physio :duh: seems like we've been waiting until the injury list hits 20 before appointing someone... :banghead:
I would cut the guy some slack and rather question why after knowing for so long that Capt. Mannering was leaving in August UR are still going through the process of appointing a CEO into October. He is from all accounts doing us a favour because one look at his business record would suggest this isn't something that he needs.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:

I would cut the guy some slack and rather question why after knowing for so long that Capt. Mannering was leaving in August UR are still going through the process of appointing a CEO into October. He is from all accounts doing us a favour because one look at his business record would suggest this isn't something that he needs.
That's uncanny Cockers, that is exactly correct. He needs it like a hole in the head. What the Colons of this world maybe don't grasp is that D Dobbin may well have been the first of those who were involved at Ravenhill, to recognise that Slogan was a bad joke and that the public way to recognise that was by removing himself. I don't know that last bit of course, just surmising
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

That last bit of surmising Baggy is one of the reasons he'd have been perfect for the job.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I wonder what the calibre of potential candidates is like.... a well paid job for what is not really a proper CEO job because so many decisions appear to be made elsewhere. The bottom line is that the current incumbent will be better qualifIed than any of the incoming.. so it will be interesting to see who we finally get..

personally I am surprised that we taking so long...
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Okay , listen up morons, senior physio is not the head Physio ffs, we have appointed a head Physio and a head of S&C

Dobbin was brought in Years ago and went from an co opted member to chair of professional game, then when he saw what a fûck up Logan was making he walked , now they have asked him back in a small capacity to run the ship until they get the right man , bloody good idea and maybe they should persuade him to stay.
Is a lead physio the same as the head physio.
And is head of S&C the same as head of Athletic Performance?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

For the record I applied for CEO position with let’s say a slightly loose CV after all it has worked elsewhere... the worrying is I have been shortlisted ... so due diligence is still bang on.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Cockatrice wrote:For the record I applied for CEO position with let’s say a slightly loose CV after all it has worked elsewhere... the worrying is I have been shortlisted ... so due diligence is still bang on.
Maybe you're being to hard on yourself or maybe no one else applied?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

A nightmare-- all the other Candidates shortlisted are Cockatrice in disguise with Dave as first reserve . Baggy got rejected because the post mark was Spanish and there were too many four syllable words and unflattering comments on the previous incumbent .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

There is a list of them in the BeleTele with Wasps CEO as top of the pile and a few others at least one of who did not apply/turned down.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Rooster wrote:There is a list of them in the BeleTele with Wasps CEO as top of the pile and a few others at least one of who did not apply/turned down.
Couldn't find it. Had been hoping I'd be able to identify cockers from it - Logan still wants to know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

rumncoke wrote:A nightmare-- all the other Candidates shortlisted are Cockatrice in disguise with Dave as first reserve . Baggy got rejected because the post mark was Spanish and there were too many four syllable words and TOO FEW unflattering comments on the previous incumbent .
FIXED
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

pwrmoore wrote:
Rooster wrote:There is a list of them in the BeleTele with Wasps CEO as top of the pile and a few others at least one of who did not apply/turned down.
Couldn't find it. Had been hoping I'd be able to identify cockers from it - Logan still wants to know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looked again and found it - and I've finally joined the dots. Cockers is Paul Shields!!! >jawdrop
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Wasps dude would be the ticket

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk