New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Fortyniner
Novice

Re: New CEO

Post by Fortyniner »

B
1. Unbelievable. Another post from you that does not actually address the topic.
2. What lofty position encourages you are to offer advice or counselling to anyone?
3. I will pass on the pint , thank you, even if you do make it back occasionally.
4. And yes, I did renew ST in April. Should have said "will continue to renew"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Fortyniner wrote:B
1. Unbelievable. Another post from you that does not actually address the topic.
2. What lofty position encourages you are to offer advice or counselling to anyone?
3. I will pass on the pint , thank you, even if you do make it back occasionally.
Just ignore him
Easier
Will reduce the pressure on your wee heart

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Just ignore him
Easier

Don't frickin swear, Russ. He doesn't breeding like it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Just ignore him
Easier

Don't frickin swear, Russ. He doesn't breeding like it.
See that video of Paddy and his doggo
Crying

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

1) in your small “oh look I’ve really strong opinions you should all accept” way, you have made yourself part of every topic.
2)how very dare you sirrah, I may be mistaken, but was it not you who referred to my disciples :scratch: I’m here and ready to be your own personal Jesus, do not turn so quickly on your saviour, that is the route to personal destruction.
3) your loss, I am a very gregarious soul, bitter and twisted to a greater or lesser degree than many, but unquestionably, the heart of a Friday night, the whole thing revolves around me. >EW
4) well I’m glad we got that clarified, I’d almost taken you for a waffler who talks a good game, though unfortunately using the language of bullshit. I too shall continue to be a season ticket holder, whether or not I ever go to Ravenhill again.

Now reverting briefly to point 1 again. You make the “unbelievable” statement whilst yourself utterly failing to wrestle publicly with the obvious: to wit, you singularly failed to understand that we are all obsessive Ulster supporters here.

You know what, we used to have a janitor at prep school, he was a small, nae, shortarsed wee mannie, and markedly rotund, indeed borderline obese, we called him Janny De Vito, was Janny your Da perchance, that would make a lot of sense if you took over the family tradition.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:See that video of Paddy and his doggo
Crying

Don't even. I can't cope.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

This forum has turned into a blydi weird place

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

what do expect from weirdoes -- a touch of the Jane Austen's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

No cussing, or some whiny birch will be on questioning your motherflipping edumacation.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

nonplussed wrote:It seems that Shane Logan is heading for a stint in the ministry, possibly in the Methodist Church.
Where's this coming from?

I would be very surprised if his "calling to the ministry" would be tested and found to be true by the Methodist Church, not necessarily on any particular theological issue, but purely on practicalities, and the length of time required to candidate and then meet the requirements for ordination. Unless he already has some of the qualifications (???) I would suspect he would be close to retirement before he was even ordained.

But then what would I know? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
nonplussed wrote:It seems that Shane Logan is heading for a stint in the ministry, possibly in the Methodist Church.

I would be very surprised if his "calling to the ministry" would be tested and found to be true by the Methodist Church, not necessarily on any particular theological issue, but purely on practicalities, and the length of time required to candidate and then meet the requirements for ordination. Unless he already has some of the qualifications (???) I would suspect he would be close to retirement before he was even ordained.

I'm not reading 'in the ministry' to mean 'ordination' in this instance.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I'm not reading 'in the ministry' to mean 'ordination' in this instance.
Although was he not the youngest orthodox pope before leading the assault on Stanley (or was it Stanley who led the assault on him?)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:what do expect from weirdoes -- a touch of the Jane Austen's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Better than a touch of the Nobbies, as I'm pretty sure you could vouchsafe Ron'n.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Slogan doesn't do ordination. More like spectaculation.
horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN