New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: New CEO

Post by Snipe Watson »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:https://twitter.com/4cexecutive/status/ ... 2380033026

Good grief, this is a new low. Competition closing today! No submissions will be accepted after this date. Phone lines will be closed.
It's a bit amateur hour to be sure, but it's worth noting that it's a 4c Executive tweet, not an UR tweet.
Fair enough point Snipe...... except UR retweeted it...... Finlay manning the twitter.

Of course they did. Tweeters will retweet any aul guff.
They're hardly going to issue a statement distancing themselves from it.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

TopPoster wrote:Apparently a gem of a CV has been sent in. Goes by the name Lane Shogan. I hear he lead Pepsi in Lebanon, was some bigwig in Shorts back in the day, and ran the Coastguard in between being a Dambuster. Atheist to boot.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

was just having a look through the Ulster Branch annual report - couple of interesting things... Goes out of its way to sound sympathetic to Stuart and Paddy, and wish them the best for the future. Also under governance, talks (with transparent frustration) of an IRFU overview which is apparently long-delayed, and says that due to the urgent need for a review of Ulster's structures, they may need to press ahead with their own review in advance of the IRFU one...

I get a strong feeling that the more you know about the workings of the IRFU, the less confident you'd be about them doing a halfway decent job of anything...
..one more thing
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

We seek him here we seek him there. Where is he?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

skiboo wrote:We seek him here we seek him there. Where is he?
Inspecting the dog toilet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Not even close to an appointment I understand, mind you David is obviously doing a fine job in the interim and of course not one public word has the average punter heard .............makes you wonder what the sacked gowl did with his time?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Ulster are running out of options, at least 3 have been approached and all have said nope. The current incumbent is obviously a safe pair of hands, but he's hardly a new pair of eyes !

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Maybe it's a safe pair of hands we need for a few years. He has to raise the Ulster ship from the depths to which Logan sent it, and that's harder than raising the bleedin' Titanic.

Jeez, I hope Logan hasn't applied for the Linfield job! :shock: Wee phone call to Windsor Park needed just in case.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I hate to appear disinterested but we have not had a CEO for years now, so I would prefer to know when is the team for Saturday being announced?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:I hate to appear disinterested but we have not had a CEO for years now, so I would prefer to know when is the team for Saturday being announced?
Soon Santa, soon.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Gary wrote:Maybe it's a safe pair of hands we need for a few years. He has to raise the Ulster ship from the depths to which Logan sent it, and that's harder than raising the bleedin' Titanic.

Jeez, I hope Logan hasn't applied for the Linfield job! :shock: Wee phone call to Windsor Park needed just in case.
I don't think you've any worries on that front. SLogan is off to another type of temple apparently. Of the Methodist persuasion in fact

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Headmaster at Methody; that will not go down well!!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

nonplussed wrote:
Gary wrote:Maybe it's a safe pair of hands we need for a few years. He has to raise the Ulster ship from the depths to which Logan sent it, and that's harder than raising the bleedin' Titanic.

I don't think you've any worries on that front. SLogan is off to another type of temple apparently. Of the Methodist persuasion in fact

They must be desperate, churches will be closed within a few years due to organists and ministers shagging in the pews during Sunday school
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Still on the hunt for a head physio I see.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

shamalicious wrote:Still on the hunt for a head physio I see.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thought they had one appointed but he wasn't joining until present contract ran out, tis the Ulster way you know.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best