MOANERS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: MOANERS

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:MOANERS

Don't you just love the OHs and AHs -- when you mount the mound

And the players are going receive educational classes on the subject.

first question can "Can I come to ?"
A post of rare quality Ron'n I subscribe to your thoughts and believe this is one of the best posts on this or any other forum in recent months. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave wrote:Just in case anyone was thinking of moving on...

ImageImageImageImageImage
I always said Ruan was a women hater.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

jackthelad wrote:Fud.

Discuss.
Bitcoin?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

More reasons to be cheerful up there:
A golden year for Irish rugby on the pitch has also proven fruitful off it, with the IRFU announcing a profit of €1.2 million for 2017/18.

The IRFU had budgeted for a deficit of more than €4m for the 2017/18 season, due to the cost of hosting the Women’s Rugby World Cup, the failed bid to host the 2023 Rugby World Cup and an increase in, “the investment in the domestic game and the player development pathway.”

However Joe Schmidt’s Ireland winning the Grand Slam, as well as Leinster’s Champions Cup victory, have resulted in “significant financial improvement for the Union.”

Indeed, IRFU revenues rose by €9.1m - to stand at more than €85m. €6.3m of this stemmed from Ireland’s on field success, with €2m coming from the provinces.

The IRFU’s expenditure on the national team and the provinces increased to more than €42m, which includes the bonuses paid out to players after a golden campaign.

Expenditure on elite player development increased to € 10.8m, while more than €3m was spent on elite women’s rugby - an increase on the € 2.2m spent in 2016/17.

On the IRFU’s results, chief executive Philip Browne, said: “The 2017/18 season was a record breaking one in terms of team and financial performance, and it is thanks to Joe Schmidt and his management team, the provincial management teams and all the players, as well as the loyal and ever increasing number of supporters who attend games, purchase merchandise and drive our teams on to winning performances.

“The financing of the game has become increasingly important in the context of competing with international clubs who have deep pockets. Keeping our best players in our player management system has helped to deliver success and I congratulate David Nucifora and all our provinces for making the Irish system so attractive to players.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:More reasons to be cheerful up there:
A golden year for Irish rugby on the pitch has also proven fruitful off it, with the IRFU announcing a profit of €1.2 million for 2017/18.

The IRFU had budgeted for a deficit of more than €4m for the 2017/18 season, due to the cost of hosting the Women’s Rugby World Cup, the failed bid to host the 2023 Rugby World Cup and an increase in, “the investment in the domestic game and the player development pathway.”

However Joe Schmidt’s Ireland winning the Grand Slam, as well as Leinster’s Champions Cup victory, have resulted in “significant financial improvement for the Union.”

Indeed, IRFU revenues rose by €9.1m - to stand at more than €85m. €6.3m of this stemmed from Ireland’s on field success, with €2m coming from the provinces.

The IRFU’s expenditure on the national team and the provinces increased to more than €42m, which includes the bonuses paid out to players after a golden campaign.

Expenditure on elite player development increased to € 10.8m, while more than €3m was spent on elite women’s rugby - an increase on the € 2.2m spent in 2016/17.

On the IRFU’s results, chief executive Philip Browne, said: “The 2017/18 season was a record breaking one in terms of team and financial performance, and it is thanks to Joe Schmidt and his management team, the provincial management teams and all the players, as well as the loyal and ever increasing number of supporters who attend games, purchase merchandise and drive our teams on to winning performances.

“The financing of the game has become increasingly important in the context of competing with international clubs who have deep pockets. Keeping our best players in our player management system has helped to deliver success and I congratulate David Nucifora and all our provinces for making the Irish system so attractive to players.”
Money all d4 care about

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Moaning got rid of Slogan.
That's like Baggy's nod to Spike Milligan's Hitler My Part in his Downfall.

Public outcry is not the same as moaning
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cracker wrote:When I read this site I have never heard so many moaners in my life.
If we are real Ulster Rugby supporters it is time we all moved on and accept things as they are as they are not going to change anything just because we constantly complain about everything that is done or players signed.
We have got to accept what has happened whether we like it or not ( and personally I don't like much of it)and by posting constant negative remarks we are only doing a disservice to Ulster Rugby. I dread to think what any of our new signings think when they read all the negative comments made.
We start with a clean sheet and I among many others have renewed my seasons ticket and am looking forward to the new season.
I have held my tongue on these opinions until now as my emotions are still extremely raw.
There are people who turn up to watch Ulster rugby for a few beers and a craic with mates to unwind and the rugby is secondary to that.
I get that and have no dramas with it as I was amongst a 20/20 cricket crowd at the Oval doing the same thing this week as were the vast majority.
Moving on is fairly easy from that viewpoint.

Yet for most on here Ulster rugby is a way of life.
Witnessing recent events if you want an analogy, was a bit like watching your best mate taking your sister to the cleaners in a divorce then dealing with the fallout.
Then random strangers come along and tell you to get over it and take your mate out for a pint.
In 99.999% of those situations you'll be told to get te feck.

For me it's all about the empathy from our club or lack of it.
I thought they were better than that but it turns out they were just another soulless cooperate entity that doesn't give a stuff.
It's that realisation that you are witnessing unravel on here.
Ulster rugby is very hard to love right now and it does genuinely feel like I have lost one of my oldest and best mates.

Incidently just edited my language in the last paragraph from "we" to "they" concerning Ulster rugby.
Divorce complete.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Moaning got rid of Slogan.
That's like Baggy's nod to Spike Milligan's Hitler My Part in his Downfall.

Public outcry is not the same as moaning
Absolutely correct, Snipe. That was my point. I should have perhaps used inverted commas. I was responding to the gentleman's wording. Offering criticism is not simply 'moaning'.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Wow, I know the Glens are really struggling but I didn’t know they’d rented out their ground to shortarse cricket.
Could our mods not combine these two identical threads into one? Perhaps they could use the working title ‘Moaners Moving On’
It’s a particular kind of self important, self entitled Kunt who feels they have the right to tell others how to live their lives. Not even my Vipassana would attempt it.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Kingketch
Novice

Post by Kingketch »

Cracker wrote:When I read this site I have never heard so many moaners in my life.
If we are real Ulster Rugby supporters it is time we all moved on and accept things as they are as they are not going to change anything just because we constantly complain about everything that is done or players signed.
We have got to accept what has happened whether we like it or not ( and personally I don't like much of it)and by posting constant negative remarks we are only doing a disservice to Ulster Rugby. I dread to think what any of our new signings think when they read all the negative comments made.
We start with a clean sheet and I among many others have renewed my seasons ticket and am looking forward to the new season.
+1
( you should of course have guessed the message board bullies would be out in force as soon as you had the audacity to suggest something so abhorrent .... :roll: )
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Russ

Unfortunately money makes the world go round .

While Baggy may be of the opinion that the decision of the IRFU re Paddy was based on money I am not in total agreement that that was the case .

Personally I’m of the opinion it was a situation which would never have arisen if the DPPS had done its job and kick the accusation out of court realising the claim was false and there was never any chance of a guilty verdict .

Once it went to court the situation was totally beyond the control of the system of justice and became a circus where the nastiest voices shouted loudest .

The blame lies with the DPPS and nobody else .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kingketch wrote:
+1
( you should of course have guessed the message board bullies would be out in force as soon as you had the audacity to suggest something so abhorrent .... :roll: )
Another idiot crawls out from under his stone. Feeling bullied sonny? Of course you are, otherwise, your post is even more ludicrous than when you wrote it. Clown.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Moaning on an internet sporting forum?

Well I never.

Less on here than most tbf.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Well done Cracker, an entire thread created to moan about moaning.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Moving this thread forward .............. I'd like to moan about the death of coal mining in the Valleys of Wales, but rather than upset people I won't.