Academy prop

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Academy prop

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:aaaaaaah; a breath of fresh air.
Good luck with the positivity.
Many others on here have tried.
Any thoughts on the actual ongoing discussion on this thread regarding props?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes sonny you have and a few other loons too, the difference is we know Kofi is not a fu'cking spanner and generally not only knows what he's talking about, but also, what's going on, hence the Head Gardener tried for 8 years to identify him, failing miserably just as he did in more or less everything.

If you act like a cheerleader I consider you a fool, if Kofi says he's optimistic, I take that a good sign that what I've heard about how preseason is going is indeed optimistic.

If Marcel is playing after the first 6 games I too may shed a few of my darker fears and consider some light may be at the end of the tunnel.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

To be fair to Kane his progress has been stop start with injuries, did think he looked really rather good towards the end of the season, busy about the pitch and a natural scrummager.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I thought Kane picked things up towards the end of the season. As did most of the pack. He scrummed well with Callum at Loosie.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

The difference is Kofi is one of the gang. As an outsider you have to toe the party line, only speak when you're spoken to and even then only to agree with the collective opinion.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Sure. I think I got that about 6 weeks ago ie go with the collective opinion, ( ie of the inner core of UAFC) or sod off. But did some other High Priest of Uafc not suggest that UAFC did not have a collegiate view?
On the topic, let's hope none of our aspiring optimistic young props read this thread. They will all take up crochet.
Give them a break
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Fortyniner wrote:let's hope none of our aspiring optimistic young props read this thread. They will all take up crochet.
Give them a break
Fake news. Props can't read.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Fortyniner wrote:But did some other High Priest of Uafc not suggest that UAFC did not have a collegiate view?
No - that was me.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:let's hope none of our aspiring optimistic young props read this thread. They will all take up crochet.
Give them a break

They are not as sensitive as you.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:But did some other High Priest of Uafc not suggest that UAFC did not have a collegiate view?
No - that was me.
When is the next inner sanctum meeting?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
No - that was me.
When is the next inner sanctum meeting?
I thought it was traditionally 5 o'clock.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Fortyniner wrote:Sure. I think I got that about 6 weeks ago ie go with the collective opinion, ( ie of the inner core of UAFC) or sod off. But did some other High Priest of Uafc not suggest that UAFC did not have a collegiate view?
On the topic, let's hope none of our aspiring optimistic young props read this thread. They will all take up crochet.
Give them a break
I would have serious concerns about the mental fortitude of an aspiring professional rugby player who was affected by the very mild criticism (of failing to progress) on this thread to the extent it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What happened to getting the bit between your teeth and proving the doubters wrong?

I’m beginning to understand why Baggy might have mistaken you for a soft millennial.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

BR wrote:
No - that was me.
BR
apologies!!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
The difference is Kofi is one of the gang. As an outsider you have to toe the party line, only speak when you're spoken to and even then only to agree with the collective opinion.
:roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:
:roll:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18