Academy prop

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Re: Academy prop

Post by therealspratt »

Anyway Callum Reid's the first LH since Paddy Mac with anything resembling international potential, thank goodness it seems they've gotten him in the system. That they haven't with McKee as well is disappointing, but then who knows, he might develop better with Leinster than he would have with us.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:Sure. I think I got that about 6 weeks ago ie go with the collective opinion, ( ie of the inner core of UAFC) or sod off. But did some other High Priest of Uafc not suggest that UAFC did not have a collegiate view?
On the topic, let's hope none of our aspiring optimistic young props read this thread. They will all take up crochet.
Give them a break
I would have serious concerns about the mental fortitude of an aspiring professional rugby player who was affected by the very mild criticism (of failing to progress) on this thread to the extent it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What happened to getting the bit between your teeth and proving the doubters wrong?

I’m beginning to understand why Baggy might have mistaken you for a soft millennial.
For a septuagenarian, 49er is safter than Robbie Dalek, late of this parish. For years I have seen utter clampits just hoping that "none of our ....... (fill in the gap as appropriate) read what's written on here". I thought the GLU was the only one who read this and that was many years ago.

Certainly any player who did read it would need to be an idiot of the first water to pay any attention to advice delivered here. If only some dickheads would realise that this place stopped being a rugby forum many years ago and is now a home for aspiring and failed comedians who take their rugby seriously but not too seriously after the final whistle.

That said I facking hate silly season, used to enjoy the internationals & a bit of Super Rugby but all sport is now spoiled by association with the FIRFUCs. At least the Scots and Welsh can have a laugh and say, "Hey Fu@k you you Bogtrotting Paddybastards, we screwed up your RWC2023 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Just as well, feckin' Paddys would have embarrassed themselves whilst enriching the GAA, the sporting arm of the Ra. :stir: :stir: :stir:

Can I interest anyone in a silly season, flegs, anfums, n'blokes wi' woolie faces debate. >EW Dee'stits and the like, he's a friend of butch Arlene ya'know.

Ever see the bake on her when she was a schoolchile ? ..........savage. This is when her and Madona Murphy - cool name Mads - were interviewed by Jermoline Paxman. Arlene does nat look happy to be within two feet of a fenian.
1arlene.JPG
1arlene.JPG (21.21 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Anyway, she looks gay to me and I'm an expert. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Why does Dee only have one mammary?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Arlene and family have sat in the Memorial Stand not more than 5 seats from me on occasion

And stood up for the Ulster men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Baggy
"To recognise that you are ignorant is a great step towards knowledge"
Benjamin Disraeli.

Just saying.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Although Confucius may have said it a whole lot earlier.........
BUT then they didn't have access to this site where The Core know everything
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Illuminati confirmed.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Why does Dee only have one mammary?

Went to mass once and got a masstectomy on his upper right side.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:Baggy
"To recognise that you are ignorant is a great step towards knowledge"
Benjamin Disraeli.

Just saying.

We are all ignorant 49er, when one considers the vast knowledge that has escaped me, then think of a comparative amoeba such as yourself, the wise man recognises that yes, in golfing terms I’d be a 1 handicap to your 23, but neither of us will win the Open,

I hope that is a simile you can fathom fairly easily.

You just been helped.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Don't refer to them as" comedians " you only feed the trolls some are as funny as Russell Brand talking about turds --- pure SHI-E !!!!!
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist