Billy Burns

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Billy Burns

Post by Dave »

He has signed for a pro 14 club that is based in Belfast. Anyone else sick of this Ulsterman bollix?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:He has signed for a pro 14 club that is based in Belfast. Anyone else sick of this Ulsterman bollix?
Just short of 50% of the squad (by my fag packet calcs) are Ulstermen. Normally less of the match day squad. I like to think that is one of the reasons we're shïte (but I am probably deluded). But 15 Ulstermen giving their all for their province would get my unreserved support. The current 'club' - not so much.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I couldn't help but notice that the shortlist of three, from which the new Sparky will be selected, contained two fine ladies of Ulster and a Lionel.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:He has signed for a pro 14 club that is based in Belfast. Anyone else sick of this Ulsterman bollix?
Just short of 50% of the squad (by my fag packet calcs) are Ulstermen. Normally less of the match day squad. I like to think that is one of the reasons we're shïte (but I am probably deluded). But 15 Ulstermen giving their all for their province would get my unreserved support. The current 'club' - not so much.
It's a club.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
It's a club.
So they say.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:I couldn't help but notice that the shortlist of three, from which the new Sparky will be selected, contained two fine ladies of Ulster and a Lionel.
Did you throw your hat in the ring, Lionel? Fair play. :thumleft:

I'm guessing Dave & BR would hate it if you get the job......... and you won't, we have to be nice to the ladies after being told that we are Club Misogyny so no bear outfit for the Lionel/you I'm afraid. Maybe it's for the best, I'm as gay as the next man but I'm pretty sure the consensus would be we like to see Bear Ladies, my own favourite was Chi Chi who I ogled in 1964 at London Zoo.

Some may think this is a pile of ballix I'm writing, gonadary if you will, however, besides Dave & BR's jingoistic Ulsterfuckwittery it's almost sane. The lads clearly if they were wendyballist fans would like to see 11 Manc turn out for United, 11 thieving Scouse Robbinbastards for Liverpool and Warren Gatland for Warren Gatland.

Madness, you see, I have no monopoly. I too would like a good smattering of native players but I understand a full team of them would not be loike a 15 of Mexicans.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
justinr73 wrote:I couldn't help but notice that the shortlist of three, from which the new Sparky will be selected, contained two fine ladies of Ulster and a Lionel.

I'm guessing Dave & BR would hate it if you get the job......... and you won't, we have to be nice to the ladies after being told that we are Club Misogyny so no bear outfit for the Lionel/you I'm afraid. Maybe it's for the best, I'm as gay as the next man but I'm pretty sure the consensus would be we like to see Bear Ladies, my own favourite was Chi Chi who I ogled in 1964 at London Zoo.

Some may think this is a pile of ballix I'm writing, gonadary if you will, however, besides Dave & BR's jingoistic Ulsterfuckwittery it's almost sane. The lads clearly if they were wendyballist fans would like to see 11 Manc turn out for United, 11 thieving Scouse Robbinbastards for Liverpool and Warren Gatland for Warren Gatland.

Madness, you see, I have no monopoly. I too would like a good smattering of native players but I understand a full team of them would not be loike a 15 of Mexicans.
What? BR and Dave what?

We have opposing views on this thread. This is like the Russ & Dave episode. I'm gay but I don't like to be coupled without my consent.

#metoo
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I was too big for Sparky’s suit unfortunately.

My money is on Lynn from Newtownabbey.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:What? BR and Dave what?

We have opposing views on this thread.
I don't think we do.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

What? BR and Dave what?

We have opposing views on this thread. This is like the Russ & Dave episode. I'm gay but I don't like to be coupled without my consent.

#metoo
I beg your parsnip, just the way it read at first glance. If it helps, I've said 20 decades of the rosary and 25 Hail Marys for the repose of your soul when you shake off yer mortal coil and join the bleedin' choir celestial. Can't say fairer than that.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

It's political correctness gone mad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I'm totally prepared to give His Royal Highness a fair crack of the whip and wish him every success.

I'm glad it wasn't wee Joey though as I have him already marked as a total conker.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
I beg your parsnip, just the way it read at first glance. If it helps, I've said 20 decades of the rosary and 25 Hail Marys for the repose of your soul when you shake off yer mortal coil and join the bleedin' choir celestial. Can't say fairer than that.
It's alright, BR didn't even know I was disagreeing with him Image
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
It's alright, BR didn't even know I was disagreeing with him Image
You weren't!
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

justinr73 wrote:I was too big for Sparky’s suit unfortunately.

My money is on Lynn from Newtownabbey.
IIRC Lynn has her own Sparky suit.
www.stoutboys.co.uk