What the actual ..... ??????

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

What the actual ..... ??????

Post by Cornerfleg »

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
pg106
Initiate

Re: What the actual ..... ??????

Post by pg106 »

In further tom kite announcements, 5 more years of Kukri. Leinster get pursued by Adidas, Ulster are left with this shyte, it says a lot about the “brand”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Probably due to the fact that Adidas only do XL XXL and XXXL shirts ... they don't make big fat shyte sizes.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

FFS. UR this is a disgrace. Someone needs to explain this. I note a line in the article: “will be interesting to see where Ah You fits into the system“ - it’ll be interesting to see if Ah Feck fits into his new shirt more like.

I mean, what is the point, what is the frigging point. What a waste of wages and catering.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ulster have 4 TH props on their books ahead of Ah Feck .... plus 36 club props ... a Postman ... 2 delivery drivers ... Eric the lollipop man ... Eric's mother Hazel ... 5 volunteers at the soup Kitchen ... Eric's dog Fido ... Eric's hamster Nigel ... and a wet brick outside Mrs Richardson's house in Isoline Street.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Judging by the size of Moore he will have more problems fitting into shirts that Rodney... but everything that is best about Ulster Rugby re-signing someone that in my opinion should be shown the door as we have been more than fair offering him a chance to re-establish himself already... not we do so again and interestingly for an undisclosed period which suggests something that might not go down well if made known.. We have two useless props taking up space and a considerable wage packet.. but lets keep O'Toole wrapped up for now you wouldn't want ho to become the new Porter and get into the Ireland side in the next year or so..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

I guess he's Cover? I hope they got him cheap.... I suppose Nuci ballbeg would see him as an international standard prop, as he's played for ireland. :roll:

At least somebody is staying :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Useless fat ballix, there's a prop in there somewhere, if only they could keep him out of the trough long enough......
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Ok Bryn, you're really testing my patience now...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

He's back up for Stu at 12.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If he's cover it means that before they left the S&C team made sure there wasn't one working ACL in Moore, Herbst, Kane and O'Toole .... what sort of pandemic plague do they foresee happening at UR this season???? ... Herbst shoots Moore and Kane and O'Toole wassup each other about sticking him on the Brie?????
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I should have said this is what the IRFU consider as SID... give Reidy a cap and we have an international wing-forward overnight.. keep Rod and when/if he plays with Best we have 2 Irish internationals in the front row..

I understand this to be a sponsorship signing with KFC paying a sizeable amount to keep him..
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Didn't see Herbst in the pics yesterday. Is he injured or had he turned up in his camouflage hunting gear as they didn't have training kit for him either?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:I should have said this is what the IRFU consider as SID... give Reidy a cap and we have an international wing-forward overnight.. keep Rod and when/if he plays with Best we have 2 Irish internationals in the front row..

I understand this to be a sponsorship signing with KFC paying a sizeable amount to keep him..
Marty has one Ireland cap.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Best front row in the league
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Meanwhile in East Belfast the new coffee shop of a South African is still taking shape... apparently now a criteria for playing in Ulster.

At least the sight of Ulster players carrying injuries and in full kit doing heavy manual labour has stopped for now.. maybe someone advised a player wearing a leg brace not to be sledgehammering a wall or carrying heavy wooden planks..