Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Time to move on

Post by Tender »

Slow news day. Needed to fill inches and Donald has been quietish. Like most newspapers, we no longer need them to line the Budgie cages or Bins (ash cans), so once good Newspapers have no depths they won’t sink to to feed the plebes with shyte.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy == the photo of her putting on her shoes is meant to give grounds to the assumption she was going home . But it could equally well be assumed the dancing had finished ( because Paddy's brother reminded them that the neighbours had to go to work in the morning and to keep the noise down )

Not to sure what point the writer was trying to make -- and I am equally unsure what Gillen is wanting to achieve by publishing the names of those charged of an offence -- especially those in the public eye -- for there is every chance that the world is full of" metro' liars and if the "Rugby Rape Trial " is an example of how such cases are investigated the defendant has no chance. Every reason for the names to made public if found guilty -- then if there are other cases to be investigated then they should be tried separately . Multiple accusers and charges only lead to confusing and longer trials in much the same way as multiple defendants .

The horlicks was created when McIllroy and Harrison were added to the case and their charges were made to enable the Prosecution to commence his character assassination in his openning address by quoting the WhatsApp messages between the group.

With four defendants of course the claimants cross examination was going to be longer than normal.

Rape cases should be kept simple because the issue is simple did the person claiming rape - clearly indicate that sex was not on the menu . The problem with sex is that it is an incremental pastime achieved frequently with little conversation and very rarely by direct question and answers.

Similarly when you open the door you seldom know the room you are entering -- and in the words of the Stones" you don't always get what you want"
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Russ wrote:I'd shag naomi and never call her

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You'd need to dig a hole first. She'd be rolling about like a giant boiled egg...... >yahoo
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

There’s a lot to be said for the Antipodean approach ‘Wanna Fack Sheila’ ?
It’s not as subtle as Dinner and a Movie, but it saves time and can’t really be misinterpreted.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

The Hond has decided it is time to Move On.

Or did Ulster decide that for him....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

My post, as I expected went straight over at least one head. Well done Ron'n. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

sometimes Baggy your so sharp you cut yerself

The fact remains the writers purpose is unclear
my point is that Gillen revealing the names of the accused will not solve the social media from interfering in the legal process . The accused should have the same right of anonymity unless found guilty .( where the parties are known to each other )

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tender wrote:Slow news day. Needed to fill inches and Donald has been quietish. Like most newspapers, we no longer need them to line the Budgie cages or Bins (ash cans), so once good Newspapers have no depths they won’t sink to to feed the plebes with shyte.
Makes me concerned what the PR firm she's hired are up to and for what reason
Must be starting to apply for graduate jobs and needs the attention back on her

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

rumncoke wrote:sometimes Baggy your so sharp you cut yerself

my point is that Gillen revealing the names of the accused will not solve the social media from interfering in the legal process . The accused should have the same right of anonymity unless found guilty .( where the parties are known to each other )

Rum 3 Bag 0

>appl
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

My point Ron’n was that the article was long winded - a subject I have some knowledge of - and added no additional information to the sum of human knowledge.

Admittedly I did pose it in a mildly left field manner, but you should know by now that along with many others here, I hate to deliver a too obvious message, preferring to allow some old brains to sharpen up. I mean people can’t play sudoku or candy crush all day to rely on their 5 a day of mental gymnastics. It’s the way this place operates. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

Rum 3 Bag 0

>appl

Oh FFFS 9 away and ride yer hand. :lol:

You aren’t the tediousprick who invented the scoring system for QI per chance?

Oh wait, the penny drops, you are counting own goals. :shock:
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy == the photo of her putting on her shoes is meant to give grounds to the assumption she was going home . But it could equally well be assumed the dancing had finished ( because Paddy's brother reminded them that the neighbours had to go to work in the morning and to keep the noise down )

Not to sure what point the writer was trying to make -- and I am equally unsure what Gillen is wanting to achieve by publishing the names of those charged of an offence -- especially those in the public eye -- for there is every chance that the world is full of" metro' liars and if the "Rugby Rape Trial " is an example of how such cases are investigated the defendant has no chance. Every reason for the names to made public if found guilty -- then if there are other cases to be investigated then they should be tried separately . Multiple accusers and charges only lead to confusing and longer trials in much the same way as multiple defendants .

The horlicks was created when McIllroy and Harrison were added to the case and their charges were made to enable the Prosecution to commence his character assassination in his openning address by quoting the WhatsApp messages between the group.

With four defendants of course the claimants cross examination was going to be longer than normal.

Rape cases should be kept simple because the issue is simple did the person claiming rape - clearly indicate that sex was not on the menu . The problem with sex is that it is an incremental pastime achieved frequently with little conversation and very rarely by direct question and answers.

Similarly when you open the door you seldom know the room you are entering -- and in the words of the Stones" you don't always get what you want"
The default position (ooh err, matron) isn't that sex is 'on the menu' unless the complainant indicates clearly that it isn't, but rather that it isn't on the menu unless the complainant has clearly given consent.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Quite so Prom2, which is why I am glad that I am past caring about accessing the permissions of someone to shag them. Life used to be so much simpler, I hark back to a time when if someone, either male or female was happily noshing on your great big kidney wiper that it was a fair assumption that all parties were consenting, albeit you may still have had to assure yourself, albeit not formally, let alone in writing, that penetration further south was equally welcomed.

Seemed to work well for most people and for many decades, but of course nothing is straightforward anymore. Anyone remember the aspirational “paperless office”? :lol:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

More paper in offices than ever before. Do you remember a time when we could ‘Grab the bull by the horns’ ? Apparently it hints at unacceptable animal cruelty. Just like ‘Killed two birds with one stone’

Quite what they’d make of ‘Kick his head in’ I can’t imagine.
#treehuggingentitledprecioussnowflakewankers.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Tender wrote:More paper in offices than ever before. Do you remember a time when we could ‘Grab the bull by the horns’ ? Apparently it hints at unacceptable animal cruelty. Just like ‘Killed two birds with one stone’

Quite what they’d make of ‘Kick his head in’ I can’t imagine.
#treehuggingentitledprecioussnowflakewankers.
You seem quite offended.