Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Time to move on

Post by ColinM »

BR wrote:I have moved on. A very liberating experience, I would highly recommend.
I talked about it, I got as far as saying, 'I think it might be time to move' but couldn't get the rest out. I'll just stick with what I know
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ColinM wrote:
BR wrote:I have moved on. A very liberating experience, I would highly recommend.
I talked about it, I got as far as saying, 'I think it might be time to move' but couldn't get the rest out. I'll just stick with what I know
I understand, I did that for a couple of years.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We can all be happy for PJ and SO in their new clubs. We can also welcome a new signing at 10. We don't have to self-sabotage our own enjoyment of the coming season because we might feel that might be somehow colluding with the cretins in charge. I will hate the FIRFU and Shame Warren Gatland for the rest of my life. I will continue to support Ulster and Ireland. No administrator or pen pusher will deny me that. Nor will I deny that for myself. I support the players, my country and my province (club). I also have two new teams to support in France.

I will never move on and never forget. Day 90. Lest we move on. Death to the FIRFU.

SUFTUM
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

#notmycountry. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Some RTE effort about the trial on on Thursday? Anyone heard whether it's a hatchet job or actually some proper journalism?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I would expect a hatchet job to be honest -- since the only people wanting to rake the coals are female and therefore written from a female viewpoint .

I would expect emphasis on the circumstantial evidence and the text messages rather than the obvious that a witnesses was of the opinion she saw nothing to suggest that what was occurring in the bedroom was not consensual and having reached that conclusion she was willing to have her friend to stay overnight in the house and therefore avoid the important question still
unanswered " Why did this ever come to Court to waste over£ 1 million and nine weeks of of the courts time ?"

If the programme is not willing to ask that question then it is a hatchet job !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
widerball
Novice

Post by widerball »

Yes time for all the negative moaners to move on.
I have read too much bile and personal abuse over the last few months. Time it ended!

Strangely some of these regular correspondents have become so incensed and enraged they decided to emigrate yet they continue to return and vent their anger to all and sundry.

It's not funny, it's not adult and it's questionable whether they are indeed SUPPORTERS.
Any idiot can face a crisis -it's day to day living that wears you out.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

widerball wrote:Yes time for all the negative moaners to move on.
I have read too much bile and personal abuse over the last few months. Time it ended!

Strangely some of these regular correspondents have become so incensed and enraged they decided to emigrate yet they continue to return and vent their anger to all and sundry.

It's not funny, it's not adult and it's questionable whether they are indeed SUPPORTERS.
Oh dear oh dear. Who are you to decide whether its funny or adult? And really who are you to pass judgement on posters loyalty to Ulster. IRFU and UR have been called out by long standing supporters who haven't rolled over and have not accepted what theyve been told is good for UR and its support base. Things are still not fixed- we're showing more loyalty through vocalising dissent until the province is fixed properly than the facebook nerks who're happy to have their tummies tickled when told dissent is not the Ulster way.Again, who are you to pass any sort of judgement on posters loyalty?
Exterminate all rational thought
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Bullshit!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Happened again / my bullshit was to widerball and not to the last post. I agree with CI.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

'It's not adult'
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I defend Widerball's right to decide what he finds funny!
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Dave wrote:'It's not adult' ImageImage
Sorry dude ... I "moved on" from that one faster than Peter Clohessy in the 90s when one of the opposition went down like a sack of spuds clutching at his nose.

We need to set up a perimeter round that bad boy ... sort of Message Board novichok ... bets contain it and hope it's a one off.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

BR wrote:I defend Widerball's right to decide what he finds funny!
What if he says Grumpy is funny ... how are you gonna explain that to the grandkids eh? ... it's one thing being altruistic on here but you need to think it through aul han....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cornerfleg wrote:
BR wrote:I defend Widerball's right to decide what he finds funny!
What if he says Grumpy is funny ... how are you gonna explain that to the grandkids eh? ... it's one thing being altruistic on here but you need to think it through aul han....
The more people come out and say they find Grumpy funny, the easier it is to get the targeted help to them.

Let's get these things out in the open. For instance, there was one time a few years back when the corners of my mouth elevated a few micrometres whilst reading one of his post. Fortunately self-medication of MC stout and a few seasons attending Ravenhill has been very successful treatment and I haven't had an attack of unjustified mirth since.
www.stoutboys.co.uk